User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, the built in screen on the RV says wifi is off and clicking on it does nothing. When I open OneControl on my phone and enter the PIN, it automatically disconnects from my internet wifi network and switches over to the MyRV wifi and then let's me use the app. My phone is a Samsung Galaxy S8, not sure if that makes a difference. When I'm done with OneControl I have to manually switch back to my internet wifi.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2023 Momentum 398M-R
    2023 Ford F-450

SOLD - 2021 Reflection 311BHS
    SOLD - 2017 Momentum 399TH

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FT4NOW View Post
    Yes, the built in screen on the RV says wifi is off and clicking on it does nothing. When I open OneControl on my phone and enter the PIN, it automatically disconnects from my internet wifi network and switches over to the MyRV wifi and then let's me use the app. My phone is a Samsung Galaxy S8, not sure if that makes a difference. When I'm done with OneControl I have to manually switch back to my internet wifi.

I can’t even get it open to the password screen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a 2017 Momentum 376, your system may be different than mine, but I will share what my system looks like.

Quote Originally Posted by CyndiTad View Post
    I went through everything I can find on the WiFi system
    Did you find the wireless router?

Here is a picture of one, note the antenna.

...both through the settings page and the apps/WiFi page on the Control panel. I don’t have the tablet model.
    The picture of the control panel that you posted is a tablet. That tablet is connected via CanBus to the wireless router.

The wireless router is connected to a gateway

I’ve reset it through both the on/off button and used a paper clip to reset, neither has turned the WiFi back on. Anyone have any suggestions on what I need to do to reset it?
    The little white clips are the Canbus connections, that's were I have the most trouble, pull them out and reseat them.

The Gateway and the wireless router have power connections to them, unplug them and plug them back in. A total 12v dc power outage will do the same thing, as stated above turn converter off, disconnect batteries, reconnect batteries, turn converter on.
    Dallas
    2017 Momentum 376TH, 2019 Ford F450, Dual Rear Wheel, 4x4, diesel.
    2015 Harley-Davidson Street, XG750

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FT4NOW View Post
    When I open OneControl on my phone and enter the PIN, it automatically disconnects from my internet wifi network and switches over to the MyRV wifi and then let's me use the app.
    My phone will not automatically switch wireless networks, I have to manually go into the WiFi settings and connect to my MyRv wifi, then I can open the app and put in the pin number. Droid.
    Dallas

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm guessing if the LCD screen isn't working then the phone app wouldn't work either. If you can't even get to the screen where you enter the PIN, you might want to uninstall and then re-install OneControl on your phone. I don't think that will fix your LCD screen problem though.

2023 Momentum 398M-R
    2023 Ford F-450

SOLD - 2021 Reflection 311BHS
    SOLD - 2017 Momentum 399TH

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is the OneControl system the same identical system used in other manufacturers RVs or is there some unique firmware to GDRV. IOW, are other manufacturers having these same problems or does this appear to be unique to GDRV?
    2016 Grand Design Reflection 313RLTS
    2020 Riverstone 39FK
    2016 Ford F350 Super Duty 6.7L Powerstroke Lariat 2WD DRW

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by D2Reid View Post
    I have a 2017 Momentum 376, your system may be different than mine, but I will share what my system looks like.

Did you find the wireless router?

Here is a picture of one, note the antenna.

The picture of the control panel that you posted is a tablet. That tablet is connected via CanBus to the wireless router.

The wireless router is connected to a gateway

The little white clips are the Canbus connections, that's were I have the most trouble, pull them out and reseat them.

The Gateway and the wireless router have power connections to them, unplug them and plug them back in. A total 12v dc power outage will do the same thing, as stated above turn converter off, disconnect batteries, reconnect batteries, turn converter on.
    I unplugged everything I could on the router & modem and its back up. I’m not sure which plug was the problem child but it’s back up & running again. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i know this is an older post, but do the 2019 solitude's have this as a standard or optional? Ive seen a few online that do have them but not all, and when i call and ask salespeople no one can answer my question without getting back to me.

edit; GD finally got back to me, it's only offered on Momentum line coaches now.
    Extra Class Ham Operator WB0YD
    2018 Imagine 2670MK previous rig
    2019 Solitude 375RES
    2018 Ram 3500 crew cab 4x4 Long bed dually Cummins automatic
    AISIN A69 trans 3.73 gears, B+W Companion slider

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mine works great on my 2018 momentum.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After a year and a half of off again on again I found a gang of wires that didn't get seated properly, once that connection was rebuilt the system has been working well.
    Dallas

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast