0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    good idea on the bottle jack...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As someone who doesn't like spending money just for a small convenience, I can say that the levrlmate pro Bluetooth leveler is totally worth it. Or another item like it if you find one. It needs to be paired with Anderson levelers though.
    All we do after pulling in to the campground is have the wife jump out and turn on the leveler that is installed inside while I pull the Anderson levelers out. Then she sets them on whatever side needs to go up based on what the app says and I back up over then until my phone says we are level... That's it.
    Yes, it only saves a little of the hassle using a bubble level but it is worth it.
    Just my 2 cents and your ~120$
    2019 2800BH
    BlueOx Swaypro BXW1500
    2017 Expedition EL XLT w/heavy duty tow package w/ Michelin Defender LTX LT275/65/18

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you don't have the Andersen levelers the Levelmate Pro will tell you within 1/4 inch how far to block up the low side. Makes it easy to choose your blocks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12