Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Which hitch

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Neon Noodle View Post
    Got the Pullrite Superglide. It's a little tricky hitching the 5th wheel but I am getting better at it. I did prefer my B&W Companion but the slider had to be manually operated where the Pullrite is automatic.

Love my 2017 F250 Superduty Diesel. It pulls my 303RLS with no problem. Very stable on the road with no sway problems.
    What's the load capacity for your truck. My 2017 F250 diesel King Ranch only has a capacity of 2004 lbs. Also do you know the loaded trailed pin weight? Hoping my truck will be able to safely pull this 5th wheel.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    According to my research with the 303RLS and F250 the weights are maxed out. The trailer pin weight is 1685.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Something to consider. I have the fixed location verson and love it. No noise no bucking no chunking.
    https://www.amazon.com/Reese-Titan-3...0K+Titan+hitch
    2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th wheel with 6K axle upgrade. B&W 25K OEM Companion, Steadyfast system, 2022 F350 SRW 6.7 King Ranch 8' bed, Trailer reverse lights, rear spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, and Solar

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dwilder15 View Post
    What's the load capacity for your truck. My 2017 F250 diesel King Ranch only has a capacity of 2004 lbs. Also do you know the loaded trailed pin weight? Hoping my truck will be able to safely pull this 5th wheel.
    My 303RLS loaded pin weight at the heaviest is 2350lbs. This was a dry camping trip which included a generator, gen fuel, full fresh water and a large cooler full of ice and refreshments. I would estimate that trip was about 450lbs heavier than we normally travel. Some was in the bed of the truck and some in the coach, so I can't be sure the exact affect on pin weight. Still, it is the heaviest I have hauled but we normally have hookups, and so carry 10-15 gals of fresh water and don't carry the gen, fuel or cooler. I use these weights for any calculations I make about adding anything to the truck or coach. I also use a Superglide 2700 and its weight is listed at 194lbs but is not included in that pin weight. It is accounted for in the unhooked truck weight.
    2018 Reflection 303RLS
    2006 Chev 2500HD Duramax CC/SB/4X4
    Superglide2700 Bakflip F1

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123