User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New owner of Solitude 384GK

I would like to take this opportunity to say hello to everyone out there. I would also like to let you know that reading this forum is one of the main reasons we chose to buy a Grand Design Solitude, so thank all of you for your help in making up our minds. The trailer speaks for itself, its the support from the manufacturer and dealership that we have yet to have much experience with, but if what I have read is true that will be a good experience. I have spent a lot of time reading, researching and going to dealerships and shows and of course talking with people at campgrounds before making this purchase and can not wait to put it to use. We keep our trailer at a seasonal campsite on a large lake in Minnesota and take trips as time permits. We are not yet full timers but that is the dream. I look forward to using the trailer and to using the forum to help us along our way.
    Once again thank you all.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats and welcome from another new member. That's a very nice Trailer. Wife and I also am looking forward to using or new TT.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats and welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2018 GD 2800BH
    2005 Tundra, 2010 sequoia
    Wife & 2 kids