User Tag List

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Look above hutch in 2018 337RLS

while looking at top to see about putting a top on it for displaying a few items....i know i needed a way for powering a light for the inside of the cabinet to see the switches. Will connect to the one led puck light and run either another puck light or led light strip to run on the same switch. just thought i would share what i saw up top.....doing light another day.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	top of hutch 337rls.jpg 
Views:	289 
Size:	86.4 KB 
ID:	11428
    Jim and Belinda H. Pa.

2018 337RLS- 2nd ac, dual pane windows, table and chairs, Kodiak disc brakes 12-28-17 (Thanks Ed!)

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh geez now I have to get up there and look I wanted to put a few things up there also

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gcairl View Post
    Oh geez now I have to get up there and look I wanted to put a few things up there also
    This led us to check out up there. The top of our hutch is finished. Flat on top. I think we're going to put up a short rail and use the space for storing extra plastic cups and such.

2017 Reflection 26RL "Mili"
    2016 Ford F250 Extended Cab Gas Engine "Buck" (the truck)

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by livinthelife View Post
    This led us to check out up there. The top of our hutch is finished. Flat on top. I think we're going to put up a short rail and use the space for storing extra plastic cups and such.
    I didn't get up on a ladder yet to look but I did reach up and I felt the wires as shown in the above picture but it did feel like it had a finished top just wies to work around

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I ended up cutting a piece of bead board I had laying around (before selling our house), anyway, I decided to cut out around the lights even though I felt no heat. Wife has an old churn of some kind up there on a fabric. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180603_115751.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	91.5 KB 
ID:	13180
    Jim and Belinda H. Pa.

2018 337RLS- 2nd ac, dual pane windows, table and chairs, Kodiak disc brakes 12-28-17 (Thanks Ed!)