0 Thread(s)

Wanting to purchase 2018 Solitude 377 MSB/R

Anyone could share your experience please

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It just so happens that I have a 2018 Solitude 377MBS-R for sale!! We traveled North America in a '17 and learned all the improvements and upgrades that can/should be done to have a move-in ready and full-time family ready 5th wheel.

We put all those into a brand new 2018 (only towed 65 miles) and are ready to move out so another family can create their own memories like we did!

In this 2018, we added the following upgrades: pillow-top king mattress, Wineguard satellite TV system with two large screen 4K TVs with subwoofer & sound bars, and two smaller HDs, Wineguard Connect wifi system, separate wifi & multi-cellular data system, washer & dryer, improved shower head, MaxAirr vent covers, 8k axles & heavy duty Goodyear 17.5" tires, upgraded 40' Lippert sewer pipe, exterior electrical wiring & adaptable wishbone system, Onan generator, multiple fire-extinguisher system, pistol-safe, and Morryde pinbox with complete Andersen aluminum hitch - all included. I'll even throw in the 5-in-1 Accurite weather station and complete trailer skirting system!

MSRP $95,816
    We are selling a new/barely used 2018 Grand Design Solitude 377MBS-R mid bunk 5th wheel with the residential package with the following factory installed upgrades:
    -New Winegard TRAV'LER Automatic Multi-Satellite HDTV Antenna & DirectTV Genie wireless system with 4 drops ($3,200)
    -New Winegard ConnecT ($750)
    -New 8,000# axle, suspension, & tire upgrade (Goodyear Load Range H G114 215/75R17.5 tires with 4,805 capacity each compared to typical G614 upgraded tires with 3,750 capacity) ($6,000)
    -New Onan 5500 Generator ($6,800)
    -New Furrion Observation camera ($900)
    -Progressive Industries HW50C Hardwired EMS Surge & Electrical Protection- 50 Amps ($450)
    -Lippert 359724 Waste Master 40’ RV Sewer Hose Management System ($250)
    -50 amp, 30 amp, 15amp electrical cords & wishbone connectors ($250)
    -weBoost Drive 4G-X Cell Phone Signal Booster for Car, Truck, and RV Use – Enhance Your Signal up to 32x. Can Cover up to 4 Devices. With OTR antenna ($600)

The following items are also available in great condition:
    -Tire Pressure Monitoring System with flow through sensors ($434)
    -Stackable vented Washer/Dryer ($3,000)
    - Morryde Pinbox ($1,200)
    -Andersen Ultimate Hitch ($500)
    -Custom Skirting ($3,000) http://www.customskirting.com/

For a larger family, or one that likes to travel with friends, choose this Grand Design Solitude model 377MBS-R for complete comfort. This unit features four slides for added interior space, a rear living layout, plus a second bedroom/den area with a 55" x 90" loft space above.

Step inside and notice the middle bedroom/den area straight ahead. There is a slide out tri-fold sofa off the road side wall that is perfect for added guests. Along the interior you will find a desk and closet for your clothing. Overhead the kids can enjoy a loft space for sleeping that is 55" x 90" with ladder access in the hallway.

Further down the hall you will find a complete bath at the first door on your left which includes a shower with skylight and seat, a vanity with sink, and a toilet. You will also find a linen cabinet for your towels and toiletries.

In the very front you will enjoy a spacious master bedroom including a queen or optional king size bed slide out. There is a full front wardrobe for your hanging clothes, plus a stacked washer/dryer. You will also find a dresser with a 41" 4K TV, and a pull-out ottoman off the foot of the bed, plus more.

Back down on the main level, to the left of the entry door, you will find a combined kitchen and living space. There are dual opposing slides that provide ample space for all to move about easily. There is a slide out free standing dinette and theatre seating to the left of the door. More seating can be found along the rear wall with a tri-fold sofa that can also double as sleeping space if needed at night. You will also find plenty of overhead cabinets to keep things neatly tucked away when not in use.

Opposite the dinette there is a kitchen slide out with a stainless steel residential refrigerator to keep your perishables cold and fresh. You will easily be able to cook meals and snacks using the three burner range provided along with an overhead microwave oven. There is also a lighted pantry, plus an entertainment center including an 41" 4K TV and fireplace also within the kitchen slide out. A center island makes it easy to prep food, and cleaning up is simple with the double sink, plus so much more inside and outside!

Options:
    12V TANK HEATERS
    18 CU' RESIDENT REFER
    2ND PATIO AWNING
    30,000 BTU STEALTH A/C
    HEAT PUMP
    6 PT HYDRAULIC LEVEL SYS
    CONVECTION MICROWAVE
    ELECTRIC FIREPLACE
    H RANGE GOODYEAR TIRES
    KEYED A LIKE
    KING BED UPGRADE
    MAX BUILT CONSTRUCTION PKG
    ROLLER SHADES
    RVIA SEAL
    SOLITUDE "PEACE OF MIND"
    SOLITUDE RES LIVING PKG
    TV BEDROOM/LOFT/BUNK/LR
    WEATHER TEK PACKAGE

2018 377MBS R Specifications
    Sleeps 8
    Slides 4
    Length 40 ft 10 in
    Ext Width 8 ft 5 in
    Ext Height 13 ft 5 in
    Interior Color JAVA
    Hitch Weight 2750 lbs
    Gross Weight 16000 lbs
    Dry Weight 13750 lbs
    Fresh Water Capacity 93 gals
    Grey Water Capacity 104 gals
    Black Water Capacity 52 gals
    Tire Size 17.5"
    Furnace BTU 40000 btu
    King Bed - pillow-top
    Refrigerator Type Stainless Steel Residential 4-Door
    Convection Cooking
    Cooktop Burners 3
    Number of Awnings 2
    Axle Weight 16000 lbs
    LP Tank Capacity 80 lbs.
    Water Heater Capacity 12 gal.
    Water Heater Type Gas/Electric
    TV Info LR & BR 41" 4K w/soundbar & subwoofer
    Axle Count 2
    Shower Type Shower w/Seat

King Pin
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I've seen the progress on Nick's 377 as he had it custom built and delivered. Just the 8K axles alone are a huge improvement.

Jim

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TucsonJim View Post
    I've seen the progress on Nick's 377 as he had it custom built and delivered. Just the 8K axles alone are a huge improvement.

Jim
    I would not suggest buying one without 8k axles... and the 17.5" wheels/tires adds a ton of extra capacity as well (literally).

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is my email [email protected]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why you selling your dream rig so soon?

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nick, so many fantastic mods & upgrades on your Solitude. It would be hard for me to part with something like that!!

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nick, do you have a link to your rig look at pictures and see how much you're asking?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I fulltime in a 2018 Solitude 377 MBS/R and also did the Morryde IS/Disc Brake Upgrade with 8K axles last November. I love the unit overall! My only complaint is that the AC/Heat controls and thermostat for the main part of the trailer are in the spare room/den. There is only one AC duct in the spare room that is poorly designed with a 90 degree bend (not fully ducted). A/C airflow into the room was marginal. I was able to mitigate this by installing a fan into the duct that draws the air down to help even the temperature out and cool the den. From a heating perspective, the spare room/den sits next to the furnace. I had to install a heat duct that I could could close/adjust. The room heated quickly and would not allow the main area of the trailer to fully heat to the desired temperature.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Solitude 377MBS/R 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Littledog View Post
    I fulltime in a 2018 Solitude 377 MBS/R and also did the Morryde IS/Disc Brake Upgrade with 8K axles last November. I love the unit overall! My only complaint is that the AC/Heat controls and thermostat for the main part of the trailer are in the spare room/den. There is only one AC duct in the spare room that is poorly designed with a 90 degree bend (not fully ducted). A/C airflow into the room was marginal. I was able to mitigate this by installing a fan into the duct that draws the air down to help even the temperature out and cool the den. From a heating perspective, the spare room/den sits next to the furnace. I had to install a heat duct that I could could close/adjust. The room heated quickly and would not allow the main area of the trailer to fully heat to the desired temperature.
    Great feedback.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast