Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Las Vegas

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Las Vegas

So here we go, Just want to get some good feedback other than what is read on the reviews on the websites. We are headed to Las Vegas in October for a wedding and I may have it narrowed down to three parks. Circus Circus, Oasis, and Arizona Charlie Boulder. Cost for the first two, comparable for two nights at just over $100, last one about $30 with my good sam discount. Anyone stay at any recently that has some input. good or bad, let me have it. OR, if you know of any other good places, let me know. Thanks in advance, Jeff & Karen. Good Luck & Be Safe ! ! !
    Jeff & Karen
    Peoria, Arizona

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JFF&KRN View Post
    So here we go, Just want to get some good feedback other than what is read on the reviews on the websites. We are headed to Las Vegas in October for a wedding and I may have it narrowed down to three parks. Circus Circus, Oasis, and Arizona Charlie Boulder. Cost for the first two, comparable for two nights at just over $100, last one about $30 with my good sam discount. Anyone stay at any recently that has some input. good or bad, let me have it. OR, if you know of any other good places, let me know. Thanks in advance, Jeff & Karen. Good Luck & Be Safe ! ! !
    We like Oasis. Passport America has a pretty good discount there (currently 50%). Not sure about October, it's best to call and talk to them, we've done better on the discount there by actually talking to a person, not online.

2017 Reflection 26RL "Mili"
    2016 Ford F250 Extended Cab Gas Engine "Buck" (the truck)

King Pin
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I know you've narrowed it down to three that you're interested in. But before you book one of them, take a look at the Clark County Shooting Range facility. The have 80 full hook-up 50 amp sites. It sits on a hill overlooking the city. And the cost the last time I checked was an amazing $25 per night.

https://parksreg.clarkcountynv.gov/w...ntalclass=CAMP

Jim

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can't go wrong with staying at the Oasis, we stay there about 4 times per year and have never been disappointed. Go for the morning breakfast at Oasis and have a pizza delivered from PIZZAMYDEAR.
    2018 Reflection TT 315RLTS
    2014 F250 Crew Cab, Short Bed, 6.7 Diesel, 4x4
    50 gallon Titan fuel tank
    2007 Shelby GT Mustang

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TucsonJim View Post
    I know you've narrowed it down to three that you're interested in. But before you book one of them, take a look at the Clark County Shooting Range facility. The have 80 full hook-up 50 amp sites. It sits on a hill overlooking the city. And the cost the last time I checked was an amazing $25 per night.

https://parksreg.clarkcountynv.gov/w...ntalclass=CAMP

Jim
    I've looked at that a few times for trip planning. Looks like a big place from satellite view....I just wonder how loud the shooting is!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know this isn't on your list but we stayed at Las Vegas RV Resort. Very nice campground and very reasonable rates.
    http://www.lasvegasrvresort.com/

Bob
    2023 Reflection 150 Series 260RD
    2022 Ford F350 SRW CC 4X4 Lariat 6.7 camper package, B&W Companion RVK3300

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +1 for the shooting gallery, we are booked there this summer. Arizona Charlie's was fun. My buddy had his KW Sherpa motorcycle setting next to his rig, he was going to load it on the rack first thing the next morning. While drinking his coffee he noted the motorcycle was gone. Law enforcement gave him a nice form to send to the insurance company. About 2 hours later he see's two men pushing his motorcycle back up the street right in front of his RV, law enforcement shows up quickly and nab the guys. 2 druggies so spaced out they couldn't think to avoid the very location they stole the motorcycle from.

I will bet this will not happen at an RV park associated with a shooting range.

We have stayed at other RV parks in Las Vegas, cramped and dirty seems to be the norm. I am really hoping the county park is better.
    Dallas
    2017 Momentum 376TH, 2019 Ford F450, Dual Rear Wheel, 4x4, diesel.
    2015 Harley-Davidson Street, XG750

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JFF&KRN View Post
    I would stay away from circus circus. It seems to attract a lot of the homeless people from around that area. We've had bad experiences there. And all it is, is a paved parking lot with a plug and water

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We live in the Las Vegas Valley and are very familiar with areas of town. Although we have not stayed at any of the RV parks, the area around Arizona Charlies on Boulder is not one of the better areas of town. To put it bluntly, it's in a rather high crime area. Beware...

John
    2018 Silverado LTZ 3500HD CC LB 4X4 DRW Duramax/Allison
    2019 Momentum 381M w/Full Body Paint
    2016 Can Am Spyder F3 Limited Special Series
    2017 Can Am Outlander 1000 XT-P
    2016 Wrangler Hard Rock Unlimited
    1997 Bayliner Capri 1950 affectionately named Skinnydipper
    MSgt, USAF (Ret)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LV Naturist View Post
    We live in the Las Vegas Valley and are very familiar with areas of town. Although we have not stayed at any of the RV parks, the area around Arizona Charlies on Boulder is not one of the better areas of town. To put it bluntly, it's in a rather high crime area. Beware...

John
    For those of us that are not familiar with Vegas can you be more specific where that area is?

Thanks,
    Location - Wherever the road takes us...Full-timers
    2015 Momentum 380
    2019 Ram Dually

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast