User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LP Quick Connect to Grill adapter

I am wondering what adapter you guys are using for this setup? I was given the 6' hose when I purchased my camper with a quick connect on each end (male/female). I just purchased a new gas grill with the male fitting for the little 1lb bottles (I believe is the size). So I am trying to convert from the female quick connect to the grill connection for the little green bottles. Any help? I searched and didn't see anything on this topic.
    Hunter & Cara
    2014 Ram 2500 3/4 Ton with Remote Airbags & B&W Companion Slider
    2018 GD Reflection 367BHS

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hoythunter141 View Post
    I am wondering what adapter you guys are using for this setup? I was given the 6' hose when I purchased my camper with a quick connect on each end (male/female). I just purchased a new gas grill with the male fitting for the little 1lb bottles (I believe is the size). So I am trying to convert from the female quick connect to the grill connection for the little green bottles. Any help? I searched and didn't see anything on this topic.
    Ok, First off, if your grill has the fittings for the 1 lb propane bottles then you need to modify the Grill to bypass/remove the regulator. The camper quick connect is "low pressure" as you already have a regulator on your camper. Do an internet search on your grill for low pressure or camper conversion. You should find kits available with the parts. Otherwise, they re readily available at your RV dealer or online at amazon, etc. Let us know if you need more detail than this.

Jim
    2017 F350 Bronze Fire XLT short bed SuperCab, SRW power stroke Diesel, 3.31 rear end, 18" AT tires
    Demco hijacker autoslide hitch
    2018 303RLS VIN#: 573FR3329J3313328. Built 4/2017. Dual AC's, freestanding table/chairs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What type of grill are you using? If it has a regulator on it you may need to get a kit to remove the regulator and add a quick connect onto your grill.
    Gary & Lisa

2018 Reflection 150 Series 295RL
    Reese Elite 18k hitch
    2010 Dodge Ram 2500 5.7L Hemi, 4.10
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]