Likes Likes:  0
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New (soon) 375 RES Owners ,

Hey There,
    I guess I'm a tad confused as to the model we have ordered. But I think this time I got it right! Soon to be full timing and selling our sticks and bricks here in Nags Head NC and living the full time RV lifestyle. Please forgive my mistakes, new to forums and was so excited I got it all muffed up !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Chuck, welcome to our group! Everybody here makes a mistake once in awhile
    2018 Freedom Elite 24FE, 2 Yorkies, and my wife MARILYN, HAM call K0LCB. Traveling around this great country, making friends and seeing lot of beautiful and interesting places

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome. We all make mistakes, it all comes down to how well we cover them up. . Please start looking at the forums there is a lot of great info here for you,

Jim
    2017 F350 Bronze Fire XLT short bed SuperCab, SRW power stroke Diesel, 3.31 rear end, 18" AT tires
    Demco hijacker autoslide hitch
    2018 303RLS VIN#: 573FR3329J3313328. Built 4/2017. Dual AC's, freestanding table/chairs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Chere Zeke View Post
    Hey There,
    I guess I'm a tad confused as to the model we have ordered. But I think this time I got it right! Soon to be full timing and selling our sticks and bricks here in Nags Head NC and living the full time RV lifestyle. Please forgive my mistakes, new to forums and was so excited I got it all muffed up !
    I don't know what mistakes you made but it wasn't in your choice of trailers. The 375res is a great trailer to full time in. We have had ours for nearly 10 months and have towed it over 6K miles. We have made a few changes to the trailer to make it work better for us but other than that it has been a great trailer. Good luck with your new adventure. Hope you enjoy the full time RV life as much as we have. It seems like there is something new and exciting around ever corner.
    Randy & Sharon (Went full time April 14th 2017)

2016 Ram CC SB Outdoorsman 4x4 CTD
    Michelin 295/70R18
    Fold-A-Cover G4 tonneau,
    Dee Zee truck bed mat,
    Dee Zee tailgate assist,
    Dodge Ram 4x4 Steering Gear Box Brace
    Fumoto oil drain valve,
    Husky floor liners,
    WeatherTech No Drill Mud Flaps,
    Firestone Ride-Rite Suspension Kit
    Reece Pro Series 20K lb 5th wheel hitch

2018 Solitude 375res