Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Owner's Rallys

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Owner's Rallys

At the Grand Design web site there are postings for GD Ralleys throughout the country. The post says "Registration Open". How do we "register" for the rally. I went through the campsite and made a reservation but the person with whom I spoke didn't know the host or how to register. What's with that?
    jvolner447

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interested also!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2018 GD 2800BH
    2005 Tundra, 2010 sequoia
    Wife & 2 kids

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jvolner447 please specify which rally you are interested in. That would help get you in the right direction. For now, try going into forum then to Grand Design group camp outs ,,then find which of the rally you may be interested in attending. Most of the rally fill up fast. Goshen Indana rally did not open yet, around beginning of April, Tennessee rally Is filled for both weekends, Georgia rally is also filled. I know of these because been to or are going to.
    Hope this may help you out.
    Safe travels to all
    John and Carol Joscelyne and Hexy too! ! !
    John & Carol Joscelyne and Hexy
    Red 2014 Ford F-350 Platinum, SRW, CC, Short bed with roll-N-lock cover.
    With replacement 50 gallon TransferFlow fuel tank, Magnaflow air intake, Edge CT turner.
    Pullrite superglide fifth wheel hitch.
    2015 Grand Design 305RE Solitude, with slide out toppers, <new>Titan disc brakes and Goodyear "G" rated tires.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joscelyne3 View Post
    Jvolner447 please specify which rally you are interested in. That would help get you in the right direction. For now, try going into forum then to Grand Design group camp outs ,,then find which of the rally you may be interested in attending. Most of the rally fill up fast. Goshen Indana rally did not open yet, around beginning of April, Tennessee rally Is filled for both weekends, Georgia rally is also filled. I know of these because been to or are going to.
    Hope this may help you out.
    Safe travels to all
    John and Carol Joscelyne and Hexy too! ! !
    The Rally is the Imagine Owner's Weekend Rally at the Country Aire Campground in Vermont. The date is August 3 through 5, 2018. Rich & Doris Anderson are your hosts. The post says the registration is "open". I did call the campground and completed and paid for the reservation. How do I "register" for the event? Who are Rich & Doris Anderson? Do I somehow need to contact them?
    Thanks.
    Jim Volner

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Jim , John here. I was looking at different threads on the forum, and did not notice any information on this rally. Couple things, contact Grand Design customer service 574-825-9679 and ask if they have the Anderson's contact information since they our the host. Keep checking on the forum and Facebook to see if they post anything more on reservations , they may of not gotten to posting it yet. At lease you got the campground part of it taken care of.

Sorry I couldn't be more helpful. Anyway, good luck and hope you enjoy the weekend.
    John Joscelyne
    With replacement 50 gallon TransferFlow fuel tank, Magnaflow air intake, Edge CT turner.
    2015 Grand Design 305RE Solitude, with slide out toppers, <new>Titan disc brakes and Goodyear "G" rated tires.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have been watching the Grand Design web site for any ralleys in the New England area. I have not seen any posts so does anyone know of any potential “get-to-gethers” this season? The only location large enough around New Hampshire (New England) is maybe Normandy Farms Campground/Resort in Foxborough, Mass.
    Let’s make it happen!

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jvolner447 View Post
    I have been watching the Grand Design web site for any ralleys in the New England area. I have not seen any posts so does anyone know of any potential “get-to-gethers” this season? The only location large enough around New Hampshire (New England) is maybe Normandy Farms Campground/Resort in Foxborough, Mass.
    Let’s make it happen!
    Jim, contact Emily Stahley at 574-825-9679.

She is the GDRV coordinator for all owner rallies except the Elkhart IN rally. She will help you get started.

Red
    Location - Wherever the road takes us...Full-timers
    2015 Momentum 380
    2019 Ram Dually

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi again Jim, John Joscelyne here.
    As far as "New England " area I do not know of one yet.
    If interested, there is a "gathering " of about 6 of us so far at The Village RV Resort at Turning Stone in Verona NY. This is not a rally, The dates are July 12th to 14th 2019. Information for Villages at Turning Stone. Phone number is 315-361-7275 ask to be put in to Poplar section. Again, this is not a rally, but open for reservations.

Also there is a rally in September, 27th to 29th At Canadaigua / Rochester KOA in Farmington NY. Wagonmaster Melissa Devine. Campground phone is 585-398-3582
    This is a smaller group, about 30 rigs it may be closed but call I am not sure.

Hope this may help
    John Joscelyne

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jvolner447 View Post
    The Rally is the Imagine Owner's Weekend Rally at the Country Aire Campground in Vermont. The date is August 3 through 5, 2018. Rich & Doris Anderson are your hosts. The post says the registration is "open". I did call the campground and completed and paid for the reservation. How do I "register" for the event? Who are Rich & Doris Anderson? Do I somehow need to contact them?
    Thanks.
    Jim Volner
    Jim, That post seems to be an attempt to round up customers for his campground. That said, you are welcome to join us, as John said.

John, the “announcement” of a “rally” is post # 7 on page one of our NY Group??? thread.

Someone should probably “report” the post. I don’t think the “registered guest” has been back since putting it up last summer.
    Nancy
    Bruce and Nancy
    2018 Imagine 2150rb
    2011 Silverado 1500 5.3L