User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What size tv fits in the bedroom of the 320mks?

Can anyone tell me what size tv fits in the bedroom of the 320MkS? Will a 32 inch fit?

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We just looked at one of these this weekend and if your using the wall mount then a 24" to 27" will work. You can however put a larger TV on a stand ontop of the dresser. It will block the window somewhat but if its all you have then thats an option. You would then have to find a way to secure it or store it when traveling. Plenty of room under bed.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just bought a 28" Samsung from Best Buy (it was on sale) and will install a fully adjustable mount. Having a fully adjustable mount allows me to pull it forward to access the cabinet space if needed. They do sell 24" TV's but that's too small for my eyes.

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you want it secured to the wall, MorRyde makes a number of very nifty mounts. This mount has a 25" extendable and lockable arm that supports 25 lbs. The new televisions are very light, so I would think you could get up to a 30-40" set there if you don't mind blocking the window.

http://www.morryde.com/products/171-...%2F1-tv-mounts

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It depends upon the minimum and maximum viewing distance that actually decides the TV size. For example if max. viewing distance is 10.5 in feet then TV size will be 42 inch...
    Bryant Griffin
    Brightening your day with solar power.:o
    BEST & BRIGHTEST SOLAR LIGHTS FOR OUTDOOR AND GARDEN

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BryantGriffin View Post
    It depends upon the minimum and maximum viewing distance that actually decides the TV size. For example if max. viewing distance is 10.5 in feet then TV size will be 42 inch...
    I wouldn't too worry about formulas and such. I'm building a home theater right now and we're putting in a 147" wide screen with first row at 10' back. If you go by a calculator like this one based on SMPTE standards (http://myhometheater.homestead.com/v...alculator.html), my screen would be half the size. I mocked it up and no way would I be happy with the SMPTE recommended 64" wide screen. We have an informal 5.1 surround system in our master bedroom with a 65" tv. Had I not gotten the set for free, I would probably go with a 75" set. Likewise I want as large a screen as possible even in the trailer bedroom

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have 32" in the top of the dresser and store it under the bed when moving. big enough for my old eyes...
    Eric and Carolyn
    Louisville KY
    2015 Ford F350
    2019 Reflection 320MKS