User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fireplace, TV and 2 lamps out!

I had the fireplace and the TV going this morning and poof! They both shut down and won't come back on. Also, the plugs on both sides of the couch are off. I don't see a tripped breaker or blown fuse. Can someone please help? Just picked the rig up last Sat from dealer brand new! Thank you VERY much!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LoriW425 View Post
    I had the fireplace and the TV going this morning and poof! They both shut down and won't come back on. Also, the plugs on both sides of the couch are off. I don't see a tripped breaker or blown fuse. Can someone please help? Just picked the rig up last Sat from dealer brand new! Thank you VERY much!
    It could be a tripped GFI. Check your outlets. The GFI outlets have a couple buttons on the front. Press the test button and then the reset button. There are probably at least two of these outlets, mostly around the sink areas. When these trip, any outlets on the same line down line of that GFI will not work.

If this fixes it and then happens again, you may have to get a new GFI outlet.

If you state which trailer you have, others with the sMe unit may be able to assist better.
    Steve & Sue (pups:Sky & Sierra) Gardnerville, Nv
    2017 Refelection 297RSTS
    2017 Ford 350 CC 4x4 Lariat Superduty 6.7, Long Bed

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you SO much for your reply. We are looking right now. I forgot the specifics.....2018 Imagine 2950rl.

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Try resetting the circuit breakers if you have not already. Sometimes you cannot tell if one is tripped by simply looking at it. On my 207RSTS, the CB marked refrigerator controls the circuits you mentioned, with the exception of the fireplace. That has it's own breaker. If your RV has a 50 amp CB panel, you may have lost one of the 50 amps legs. Check the 50 amp main CB and also the campground power pedestal breaker.

Do you have a 120 VAC circuit tester. You can get them from any hardware store for less than $10. It has 3 LEDs and will indicated faults as well as correct power.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is this 50A service? If so, check the twist lock connector on the power cord. They can be connected so only one side works.
    John & Kathy
    2014 F250 Lariat FX4 6.2L SBCC
    2014 Reflection 303RLS
    SW Indiana