Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No power to leveling control system

I am getting no power to leveling control system. I have power everywhere else, no breakers are tripped and no fuses appear to be blown. Need help quick, I we are schedule to hook up on Thursday. How do I get the the legs up without power to box?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dumb question here, but have you checked the disconnect switch, I've bumped mine a time or 2. . . .
    Joe & Dee
    Ontario, Ohio
    2018 Chevy 3500HD LTZ Duramax Crew Cab SRW Short Bed Payload 3523#
    2019 Reflection 337RLS bought February 2019 Dry Pin Weight = 2,320#, UVW = 11,100#
    Hitch - PullRite Super Glide 2700 - 16K
    Bed Cover - Roll-N-Lock
    TPMS - Tire Tracker TT-500 (non flow thru)
    Rear Observation Camera - Rear View Safety model RVS-155W-FB (2400-2500MHZ)

2017 303RLS bought April 2017 / Traded February 2019

Map represents States visited with our 303RLS /337RLS

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Assuming you have a Ground Control 3 you can manually crank them up if need be. See page 16 of manual link
    https://www.lci1.com/assets/content/...ket_Manual.pdf

There should be a breaker that supplies power to the unit. Schematic is also in the link abound.

Jerry
    Jerry & Linda
    Emma & Abby our Mini Golden Doodles & JR our Amazon Parrot
    2017 Reflection 337RLS, Build Date 01/2017, Titan Disk Brakes, Goodyear G614s 235/85/16 G Rated tires
    2022 F-450 King Ranch Ultimate, 4,868 lb Payload, Bedrug Bedliner, Andersen Ultimate II Aluminum 5th wheel hitch
    http://visitedstatesmap.com/image/FLGANCSCsm.jpg

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is a fuse inline on the leveling system in the front compartment that is not part of the fuse panel.
    2017 F350 Bronze Fire XLT short bed SuperCab, SRW power stroke Diesel, 3.31 rear end, 18" AT tires
    Demco hijacker autoslide hitch
    2018 303RLS VIN#: 573FR3329J3313328. Built 4/2017. Dual AC's, freestanding table/chairs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theclarks View Post
    Dumb question here, but have you checked the disconnect switch, I've bumped mine a time or 2. . . .
    My battery disconnect switch does not disconnect the landing gear system.
    Jerry & Linda
    Emma & Abby our Mini Golden Doodles & JR our Amazon Parrot
    2017 Reflection 337RLS, Build Date 01/2017, Titan Disk Brakes, Goodyear G614s 235/85/16 G Rated tires
    2022 F-450 King Ranch Ultimate, 4,868 lb Payload, Bedrug Bedliner, Andersen Ultimate II Aluminum 5th wheel hitch
    http://visitedstatesmap.com/image/FLGANCSCsm.jpg

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerryr View Post
    My battery disconnect switch does not disconnect the landing gear system.
    Sorry, went back and read the OP, completely missed "I have power everywhere else". . . . .
    Joe & Dee
    Ontario, Ohio
    2018 Chevy 3500HD LTZ Duramax Crew Cab SRW Short Bed Payload 3523#
    2019 Reflection 337RLS bought February 2019 Dry Pin Weight = 2,320#, UVW = 11,100#
    Hitch - PullRite Super Glide 2700 - 16K
    Bed Cover - Roll-N-Lock
    TPMS - Tire Tracker TT-500 (non flow thru)
    Rear Observation Camera - Rear View Safety model RVS-155W-FB (2400-2500MHZ)

2017 303RLS bought April 2017 / Traded February 2019

Map represents States visited with our 303RLS /337RLS

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OP didn’t say what model he has. Most 5-er units have a self resetting breaker mounted on the rear bulkhead of the front generator compartment behind a black plastic cover. Just follow the red battery wire to locate it. These breakers are not to be confused with the indoor breaker/fuse panel. On our Momentum, the 12v to the hydraulic system relay/pump and to the level sensor box is tapped off between the battery and the master switch. Here’s a pic of our bank of self resetting breakers (as they came from the factory) with the cover removed. It’s from another unrelated thread.

Attachment 7515

I’m assuming you have a LCI LevelUp system. I can’t be of much help if you don’t. First check the little inline fuse that I labeled as going to the LevelUp control panel (if present). Is your control panel powered up? If so, check the electrics on the hydraulic assembly as follows:

One of the unlabeled heavy gauge wires on the left side of the breakers goes up to to the hydraulic system. If there’s no 12v on it then the breaker may be open. The breaker itself could be bad or perhaps something in the hydraulic system relay/solenoid valves/pump motor assembly could be shorted. If you find 12v here, then perhaps the pump motor has failed or the level sensor box (mine is mounted on the rear bulkhead) is bad.
    Steve and Cheryl

2017 Momentum 328M w/Dual Pane Windows and 3rd A/C. Aftermarket mods: Titan EOH Disc Brakes, MORryde IS suspension and Reese 5th Airborne Sidewinder pin box
    2014 Ram 3500 Longhorn Megacab 4x4 DRW with 6.7 HD Cummins Turbo Diesel, AISIN trans, 3.73 axles and a Reese 20K puck mount hitch
    Call sign: AAØSB, Class: Extra

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, I have levelup system, unit is 376TH, Thanks for the pointers, I will check it out today.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the inputs, swapped in-line fuse and we are back on line, ready to head south this weekend.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen.Rose View Post
    Thanks for the inputs, swapped in-line fuse and we are back on line, ready to head south this weekend.
    Glad it worked out for you. Happy trails!
    Steve and Cheryl

2017 Momentum 328M w/Dual Pane Windows and 3rd A/C. Aftermarket mods: Titan EOH Disc Brakes, MORryde IS suspension and Reese 5th Airborne Sidewinder pin box
    2014 Ram 3500 Longhorn Megacab 4x4 DRW with 6.7 HD Cummins Turbo Diesel, AISIN trans, 3.73 axles and a Reese 20K puck mount hitch
    Call sign: AAØSB, Class: Extra