Seems like Grand Design offers 2 different floor plans for the 311BHS. One is like the 2017 that has the steps in the bunk and a closet along the slide out wall in the master bedroom. The other has the steps replaced by an entertainment center with drawers under the TV area and a ladder to get on the bunk. In the master along the slide out wall they have added a window and 2 drawers and cut the closet space in half. I went by a dealer yesterday and they had 2 3121BHS on the lot one was set up like the 2017 and the other was the "new" setup.

My grand girls love the steps and were scared to go up or down the ladder (may have changed now that they are older), I would like to keep the steps in the bunk room, but I'd give anything to have the window in the master bedroom even at the expense of the extra closet space.

As far as the manuals, you can download most onto your phone or print them out at home. One thing that I would recommend to everyone with a Lippert leveling system is to get the remote. It makes hooking/unhooking and leveling so much easier. You don't have to have your head in the basement. Just push a button and you can raise/lower the trailer or start the automatic leveling.

Hope you have a great spring and summer of camping.