User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by joesmainship View Post
    Enjoyed your initial videos. We are retired and somewhere between weekenders and fulltimers. Looking forward to sharing your journey.
    Thank you so much. It is our pleasure to share our journey with you.
    Kim and Dave Scott
    2018 Reflection 367BHS *AKA* "Grace"
    2019 F350 Super Duty "Limited" DRW
    2013 H-D Road Glide
    "Whoever dies with the most toys wins"

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shasta3 View Post
    Hello everyone. Kim and I just started a new weekly YouTube channel called "Wonderful Weekenders" We will bring you content dealing with campgrounds, upgrades & modifications, reviews and how to's from a weekend campers perspective. There are plenty of full timer channels there but we thought we'd create one for those of us who enjoy this lifestyle one weekend & one vacation at a time. Feel free to check us out and definitely leave comments and Like & Subscribe!!

Here is the link www.youtube.com/channel/UCOXTxQnJNKGt3TKMOKfhqDA

Hope you enjoy.
    Very Nice!
    My wife wants to do the same thing, but more about full-timing.
    We are departing on our big adventure in about six weeks, leaving Texas permanently and going full-time for 2 or 3 years.
    My only problem is I don't want to be on camera. I'll do the camera work, play guitar in the background and edit/upload videos but
    I just don't have any desire to myself out there in front of millions of strangers. Did either of you have any reservations about this?
    Resistance is Not Futile, It's Voltage Divided by Current.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sbarlag View Post
    I don't think you're allowed to advertise your business here.

Resistance is Not Futile, It's Voltage Divided by Current.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by joesmainship View Post
    Enjoyed your initial videos. We are retired and somewhere between weekenders and fulltimers. Looking forward to sharing your journey.
    Thank you Joe. Hope you're enjoying those extended stays. Wish we could do that. We have a new video posted please check it out. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gROJJwGdYxc

Dave & Kim
    Kim and Dave Scott
    2013 H-D Road Glide

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveMatthewsBand View Post
    Very Nice!
    My wife wants to do the same thing, but more about full-timing.
    We are departing on our big adventure in about six weeks, leaving Texas permanently and going full-time for 2 or 3 years.
    My only problem is I don't want to be on camera. I'll do the camera work, play guitar in the background and edit/upload videos but
    I just don't have any desire to myself out there in front of millions of strangers. Did either of you have any reservations about this?
    WOW! that should be a great experience. If your wife is interested in creating a channel, let her be the face and you take care of the footage and editing. Neither of us had any reservations out doing it. (Especially me, I'm a ham i guess) LOL. The only reservation we had was putting our granddaughter out there but she wanted to do it so we gave in and let her. Good luck in your future full time experience and keep us posted on your journey.
    Thank's for viewing our channel.
    Kim and Dave Scott
    2013 H-D Road Glide

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just watched the RV Essentials video. Loved it. I pre-brought most of those items and already upgrading and adding. One is the high pressure water regulator. I went cheap and bought the 7 dollar regulator. It did it's job probably too well. Low pressure was an issue. I can't tell if it is from the regulator or if it's the campground water source. So I just ordered a highly recommended adjustable regulator and it looks like the same one you showed in your video. I cannot tell you how helpful those videos are to us rookies and newbies. Thank you.
    Don & Trish (Cypress, Texas)
    Towing the Solitude 375RES with a F350 SRW
    Hitch - Patriot 18K

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DonSmith View Post
    Just watched the RV Essentials video. Loved it. I pre-brought most of those items and already upgrading and adding. One is the high pressure water regulator. I went cheap and bought the 7 dollar regulator. It did it's job probably too well. Low pressure was an issue. I can't tell if it is from the regulator or if it's the campground water source. So I just ordered a highly recommended adjustable regulator and it looks like the same one you showed in your video. I cannot tell you how helpful those videos are to us rookies and newbies. Thank you.
    DonSmith, Thank you soooo much for viewing and commenting. We are truly glad that the videos are helpful to you. These types of videos were helpful to us in the beginning. Glad to know we're making a difference.
    Hope you subscribed to the channel. Safe travels to you and yours on the highways & byways!!
    Kim and Dave Scott
    2013 H-D Road Glide

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12