Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Vanity cabinet mod

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180829_194254.jpg 
Views:	319 
Size:	92.0 KB 
ID:	14833
    Here is a quick modification that I did to the vanity cabinet of our 26RL. Put in 2 extra shelves and railing on 2 others to give more storage and to help keep things from falling out after a tow. I know right way to much stuff but 90% isn't mine!
    Rob & Linda
    2024 Solitude 382 WB, MOR ryde IS with disc brakes, 2-solar panels, lithium batteries & 2000 watt inverter, 3 ac units, washer & dryer
    2022 F350 King Ranch DRW, 6.7 ltr PS,

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Nice job. If I may ask can you describe how you added the new shelves and secured them to the inside?
    Thanks
    2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th wheel with 6K axle upgrade. B&W 25K OEM Companion, Steadyfast system, 2022 F350 SRW 6.7 King Ranch 8' bed, Trailer reverse lights, rear spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, and Solar

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shelves were cut to fit the back wall curve and then put on a front lip that fit btwn the opening in the cabinet. Attached the shelves with small L brackets on each side of the opening on the back of the front facing frame. It wasn't really needed but also put a small brass coloured L bracket on the back of the shelf. Minwax provincial stain is a very close match to the finishing of the cabinets

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really like the bars that you put across. Always a treat to open the cabinet and have everything fall out. Think this will be one of my first mods.

Rob