Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CoChris View Post
    On our 5er, these breakers are behind a flimsy black plastic cover directly behind the battery in the front compartment. Just follow the red positive lead from the battery to the cover. Cover is held on with two screws (#2 square drive head). When the cover is removed, the buss bar (copper strip on the right) and individual breakers look like this. The bottom breaker is the one for the hydraulic pump. The second picture is a closer view of the top breaker. I think these are Bussman CB123-HB short stop breakers. Hope this helps.

Attachment 12221Attachment 12222

Chris
    Thank you ... I figured it was in that area, i'll have a look to see what the newer Momentums have since I don't really have an "issue".... Yet.
    Tom and Stacey
    TV - 2008 F350 Lariat DRW, 6.4 (done up) 8"bed, B&W3000 OEM Companion, Firestone Airbags w/ Wireless One compressor
    RV - 2018 GD Momentum 351M

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well since I complained that jack #6 was not retracting all the way with the new breaker it now will. My breakers are behind the battery box also (2018 Solitude 310GK). The only mod I did to install the new breaker was to file out the buss bar and the factory breakers have 3/16" studs and the new one is 1/4" stud.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Batt1.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	75.7 KB 
ID:	12223Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Batt2.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	95.5 KB 
ID:	12224Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Breaker1.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	93.8 KB 
ID:	12225
    Lyle & Judy and Annie the Westie
    Retired (Government employee/USMC/USAFR, Ret) & Retired (insurance industry)
    2018 F-350 CC LB DRW 4X4 6.7 (3.55)(Reese 18k "puck system")
    2018 Solitude 310GK (5500 Onan Genset)
    2020 F-150 SCSB XLT 2.7L 10 speed

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL....... I’m glad you included the pictures because I thought you saying that you only drilled out the buss bar and the 50 AMP breaker started working perfectly.

You had me scratching my head thinking about that.
    2018 Momentum 376TH
    2016 RAM 3500 Dually

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    English major I'm not! Just a Marine here. Sorry about that. After I read it I was wondering too. Good thing a picture is worth a thousand words. Hope the pics help. All the pics posted else where helped me.

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a 2018 Solitude 310GK-R. I have frequently had problems with the red light flashing on the exterior control panel. To turn the red flashing light off, I just go to the inside control panel and press reset and I get the green light on the outside panel. (no need to disconnect power, etc.). I have discovered that I get the red light issue if I push hitch height when all jacks are not down. Thus when I am unhitching the trailer from my truck, I must push the up button (not the hitch height button). When I am at a campsite with the trailer leveled and want to hitch up to my truck, I push the hitch height button and it works fine.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That was how I was showed how to level up. Up-down buttons, then auto level and then when hooking up use the hitch height. Some days mine works as advertised, other days jack #6 goes almost up. After hitching up and getting the weight on the truck I use retract all. Am guessing since I have the 80 amp breaker it is a software problem.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, I push the up button as well to disconnect from the truck, when I hit hitch height when ready to leave just to lift the rear jacks I would get the flashing red light with the system saying it was "out of stroke" and the rwar legs wouldn't raise. I finally got my trailer back yesterday, they inadvertently found a problem with a pressure switch when Grand Design sent out their own tech to assist the dealer in diagnosing the problem. In the end it was a bad breaker from day 1 and it is finally working flawlessly. I would like to send out a special thanks to Tucson Jim for helping me escalate my ongoing issues to the Grand Design Management team and of course the management team themselves for all their support. Grand Design has definitely won a customer for life with the support they have provided me.
    We started with a old 24ft stick and tin in 2006, then purchased our first new trailer in 2013 with an Ecplise 23SCG thinking this would be our last trailer. That was until we unexpectedly took in a family members children on top of the 3 we had, so we now have 1 biological and 4 adopted children for a total of 5 children. So here we are, just purchased a new 2018 Momentum 388M to keep our sanity with seven people and two 100 lb dogs. We like primarily dry camping in the forest but try to take the children every summer for a 2-4 week adventure showing them different parts of the country. Thanks to my job as a Paramedic Firefighter I get to spend a lot of time camping with the children throughout the year.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234