User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Interior Decoration Ideas

Can anyone list out best interior decoration trends in 2018. It will be helpful for my next project.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    How about the worst over the last several years. Extremely dark interior colors. Depressingly dark interiors both wood?? and fabric. I personally like the lighter wood and furniture. Everyone who comes in our motorhome, 2007 Itasca Horizon with the washed maple REAL wood, compliments how open it helps make the coach.

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not into the brown or beige old school look. It is very monotone and gets used throughout the entire RV.

I really like the look of the momentums, especially the newer ones off the line now with the new back splash and fireplace. The dark cabinets give good contrast but aren't over done because the rest of the coach is open and light.

Biggest factor in making it feel open is having high slide outs, continuous roof line and big windows. Really opens things up and allows a more aggressive cabinet color with the contrasting floors and walls.

If I were to buy a Solitude or Reflection (we looked really hard at the 377mbs) I'd probably want to strip down the cabinets and paint them white. Something like this:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Nuvo-Cabinet-Paint-Update-in-RV.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	28.0 KB 
ID:	12067

That would really lighten things up and I like the look of that over the more traditional look. I can't stand the brown out you see in most coaches.

I'm not a fan of Luan so anything that covers it or hides that it is a good change. I plan on adding some thin wood strips in places to break up the monotony of some of the walls.

Floors are easy to change and can make a big difference in look as well.

Lighting is another one. The temperature of the light makes a big difference in how things look. You can buy light that has a really yellow color or something that is much more clean and white. Swapping out your LED bulbs for something less yellow can really adjust the look without it being a big investment. Obviously you can also swap out the fixtures to something more pleasing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any art by texeprintstore will do, I think. What I really like about canvas wall art is that it's less expensive than other types of pictures and you can choose any based on the color of the walls, lightning, etc.