User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Must have accessories for full timing, new to camping again.

Sold my house, closing on May 22. Bought a 315RLTS which will be my permanent residence until we build a new house on the property we want a few years down the road. We are not new to camping, primitive, and even owned a pop-up back in the 90's but never owned a travel trailer. I've read the forum and facebook pages for several weeks which did help in the decision to own a GD but haven't nailed down what else I will "need" for full time living in this trailer. Things like a water pressure regulator so I don't blow out the lines? What would you recommend for me to buy as an absolute need while full timing? Thanks in advance.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're in luck. This topic has been addressed several times over the years on this forum. In th upper-right search box type in "real necessities list" and you find postings with many great suggestions. Good luck and enjoy.
    Tom & Nancy
    Newport, MI
    369RL, #302

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2 threads. I am gathering a list from multiple sources and will update the top post so people don't have to dig so deep to find a nice list.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My GD has a built in whole home water filter. I have gone thru so many RV water pressure regulators, I went to Lowe's and purchased a household water pressure regulator. Picked up the appropriate garden hose fittings, made a bracket and mounted the regulator in the "wet" cabinet above the water filter. The output is connected to the city water connection. I just connect the water hose to the input side.

Other than that, I would reference the threads mentioned above.
    John & Joyce
    2017 Solitude 375RES
    2018 Ford F-450 King Ranch
    I'd Rather Have More Truck Than I Need Than Need More Truck Than I Have

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]