Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks to everyone for the great responses. I think we responded to everyone; if not, it's only because we're still familiarizing with the format of the forums, and how to post.

Another question: Our tow vehicle is: "2017 Ford F250, 6.7 Liter V8 Turbo Diesel, Tow Package." How do we put that in our signature block? We've looked at our profile page, and there doesn't seem to be a place for it.

Don

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click settings on the top line then look for my signature in the left column.
    John and Jean
    Springer Spaniel furkids Mea and (the late) Molly
    Blogs - BataanMissing.com - AirSafety.info
    2017 Ford F-350 6.7L CC SB, Andersen Ultimate Hitch.
    2018 Reflection 337RLS fifth wheel.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sojourner View Post
    Thanks to everyone for the great responses. I think we responded to everyone; if not, it's only because we're still familiarizing with the format of the forums, and how to post.

Another question: Our tow vehicle is: "2017 Ford F250, 6.7 Liter V8 Turbo Diesel, Tow Package." How do we put that in our signature block? We've looked at our profile page, and there doesn't seem to be a place for it.

Don
    You can't do that until you become a Site Sponsor. See the tab at the top of the page "Become a Sponsor".

2017 Reflection 26RL "Mili"
    2016 Ford F250 Extended Cab Gas Engine "Buck" (the truck)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When we were shopping for a bigger RV, we ended up brand shopping. We have former coworkers in many of the local RV businesses here as well as our former employer. We could have made some sweet deals on anything they sell. But none sold GD.

Both my wife and I were in the RV business beginning in the early 80's...Country Coach and Monaco still were class C's. We swore we would never own one but when we started shopping, it was all about who took care of business best. My wife was parts manager for CC for 5 years and they were stellar in how they took care of customers (before the national rv days). We settled on GD because of the many good things we read here on this forum, as well as owners we had talked to the last couple years. It kept coming back to customer service. And after we learned the story about GD's owners and their terms for the alliance with Winnie, we bought one.

While we are new to GD, the only issue that needed service was handled promptly and professionally. I believe we made the right choice.
    2018 Reflection 303RLS
    2006 Chev 2500HD Duramax CC/SB/4X4
    Superglide2700 Bakflip F1

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you!
    Reflection 150 Series 295RL

2017 Ford F250, 6.7 Liter V8 Turbo Diesel, 4WD, Crew Cab, Short Bed, Tow Package, 440 HP, 925 lb/ft Torque, 15,400 lb Towing Capacity, Max Payload 2,250 lbs

Ecclesiastes 9:11 - I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all.

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, with the advice above, we figured out the signature block. More questions:

How do we pay the $12 membership fee?

We think we have more than enough TV, but are interested in any feedback. The MKS320 looks really attractive to us.

Don
    Reflection 150 Series 295RL

2017 Ford F250, 6.7 Liter V8 Turbo Diesel, 4WD, Crew Cab, Short Bed, Tow Package, 440 HP, 925 lb/ft Torque, 15,400 lb Towing Capacity, Max Payload 2,250 lbs

Ecclesiastes 9:11 - I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sojourner View Post
    Okay, with the advice above, we figured out the signature block. More questions:

How do we pay the $12 membership fee?

We think we have more than enough TV, but are interested in any feedback. The MKS320 looks really attractive to us.

Don
    I had a 16 F250 gasser with the camper package when I bought my 337RLS, which is about the same weight as the MKS320 at 13,995. Weightwise, the F250 was marginal - I was about 100# over my RAWR - but it pulled it fine on all but the steepest hills. I ended up going to an F350 6.7L and the combination works perfectly.

Bottom line, if your F250 has the camper package, it should work fine, but you'll be maxed out on weight. Without the camper package you'll have problems.
    John and Jean
    Springer Spaniel furkids Mea and (the late) Molly
    Blogs - BataanMissing.com - AirSafety.info
    2017 Ford F-350 6.7L CC SB, Andersen Ultimate Hitch.
    2018 Reflection 337RLS fifth wheel.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12