User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

secret to using the remote for the stereo

Went to set the clock and try to use bluetooth.....remote does nothing. New battery today, still nothing.....goofy system for sure. Watched a movie the unit itself works.....
    Jim and Belinda H. Pa.

2018 337RLS- 2nd ac, dual pane windows, table and chairs, Kodiak disc brakes 12-28-17 (Thanks Ed!)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ours doesn't seem to work with the cabinet door closed, even though it's glass
    2018 Reflection 315RLTS
    2013 F350 Ultimate Lariat PSD/CC/LB/FX4

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jims94vmx View Post
    Went to set the clock and try to use bluetooth.....remote does nothing. New battery today, still nothing.....goofy system for sure. Watched a movie the unit itself works.....
    I hate that tiny remote - 1,000 buttons with the littlest printing in the world. We gave up even trying to use the radio/CD/DVD player/clock.

Quote Originally Posted by 315RLTS in PA View Post
    ours doesn't seem to work with the cabinet door closed, even though it's glass
    Yeah, but it's smoked glass, I'm thinking it interferes with the signal. But, anyway, we gave up.

2017 Reflection 26RL "Mili"
    2016 Ford F250 Extended Cab Gas Engine "Buck" (the truck)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Remote has 48 buttons - i counted them this weekend while trying to use it Terrible design, may be the worst remote on the planet.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Steve and Peggy
    Based in beautiful East Tennessee
    2016 Reflection 337RLS
    2017 Ram 3500 CCSB 4x4 CTD

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought mine was broken when I got it too. Ours works but only if standing pretty much right infront of the unit. Pretty much useless IMHO.
    2019 2800BH
    BlueOx Swaypro BXW1500
    2017 Expedition EL XLT w/heavy duty tow package w/ Michelin Defender LTX LT275/65/18

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No remote and no buttons........did'nt exist back in the day. I just put the match book cover in the space under the eight track tape and the tracking and sound on my quadraphonic stereo was totally awesome.......Head East sounded really good !

Jim -sorry I took your thread off track so to speak but maybe this may bring back some fun memories for the senior crowd among us !

Dan
    Dan & Carol
    2014 303RLS Reflection #185 (10/2013 build)
    2012 Silverado LTZ Crew Duramax 2500HD
    2700/16K Pullrite Superglide

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Toes in the water View Post
    No remote and no buttons........did'nt exist back in the day. I just put the match book cover in the space under the eight track tape and the tracking and sound on my quadraphonic stereo was totally awesome.......Head East sounded really good !

Jim -sorry I took your thread off track so to speak but maybe this may bring back some fun memories for the senior crowd among us !

Dan
    Head East, oh ya. One of my all time favorites.

Can't even see the remote with my glasses unless I turn the lights on full blast and then, I have the manual out to do anything. Not too worried about it as that unit will be history soon. Hope they didn't add too much to the MSRP to cover it. 20 bucks woulda been too much.

There's not much to select from out there in the RV industry and I appreciate them putting something in the hole but either you don't care about that kind of entertainment while camping, or you will just pick your own stuff...
    2018 Reflection 303RLS
    2006 Chev 2500HD Duramax CC/SB/4X4
    Superglide2700 Bakflip F1

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was directly in front, door open. Nothing. There is ano app from Furrion to control the unit. I was trying to get Bluetooth to work to sync my phone. App looks interesting but bad user ratings. I know I set the time using the remote before.....oh well.....
    Jim and Belinda H. Pa.

2018 337RLS- 2nd ac, dual pane windows, table and chairs, Kodiak disc brakes 12-28-17 (Thanks Ed!)

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What brand stereo are y’all talking about? I have the Jensen and it works fine for me and my 17yo daughter. She and I figured out the app JControl for the iPhone and have no issues with the app or Bluetooth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Tom and Stacey
    TV - 2008 F350 Lariat DRW, 6.4 (done up) 8"bed, B&W3000 OEM Companion, Firestone Airbags w/ Wireless One compressor
    RV - 2018 GD Momentum 351M

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My 2016 337 has a Furion.
    Steve and Peggy
    Based in beautiful East Tennessee
    2016 Reflection 337RLS
    2017 Ram 3500 CCSB 4x4 CTD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast