User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    JIm,

I am brand new to the forum and not sure exactly how to do this. I have a GD Imagine 2018 2250RK and I am having a terrible time finding the gas connector for the outlet for propane which is located on the side with the awning. It requires a male connector and the female connector on the rig is the type where you pull back a portion and put in the male connector and then slide the portion back over. It is not a screw in receptacle. I have tried everywhere and even called GD CS and have received no answer. Can you guide me on how i find the answer?

Thanks,

John Adams

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    John,
    The outlet your talking about is a quick disconnect propane connector. If you slide the bronze looking ring back you can pop out the rubber plug. The fitting your are looking for is a male, propane quick disconnect fitting. They are available at your local propane/welding equipment dealers. If you going to run a grille off of this connection have a 12’ hose or so made up with the one end being the quick disconnect fitting and the other end so it screws into the valve of the grill, you must remove the regulator on the grill to get it to work, can’t run two regulators in line to the grille.
    Hope this helps and don’t hesitate to send me more notes if you have more questions
    Jimmy callahan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for your useful message

King Pin
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    REMINDER! Please read the first post in this thread. If you need assistance, we need to know basic information to answer your questions! And it really helps if you complete the signature block of your page which includes the make and model of your RV.

Jim

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by acadiaforever View Post
    Thanks, Jim. Please make this sticky.
    -Al
    What is a sticky and how do you use it?
    Glenn & Cathy
    2019 Imagine XLS 22RBE
    2007 Toyota Tundra
    2018 Harley-Davidson Road Glide Special

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by OnGlennTime View Post
    What is a sticky and how do you use it?
    A "sticky" forum topic is one that stays at the top of the forum listing. Normal topics move off the front page of each forum as newer topics are written. If you look at the General Discussions forum, you'll see that the top seven topics are all sticky. After that, they're listed in order of most recent reply. (At least for me. That ordering may be subject to some per-user setting.)
    Al and Kathe
    House: Bass Harbor, Maine
    Home: Wherever we're parked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Highlighted states are those we have camped in for at least one night in our Solitude.
    2018 Solitude 310GK 110463 (Rhett) / 2018 F350 CC DRW 4x4 Lariat (Scarlett)
    Follow us: http://lobstersontheloose.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12