Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Seasoned Camper
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nwminnesota View Post
    Do you have voltage (power) at the fridge?
    At the circuit board?

If you have power there and the fuses are good then I would say the circuit board my have gone bad. If you don't have power at the fridge then I would fiqure out how the wires ran to the fridge and troubeshoot from there.

Good luck hope you find a simple fix.
    If you end up bring it somewhere to get fixed or you find the problem let us know what it was.
    Thanks
    Thanks! Will do.

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You have power at the plug on the back side of the fridge, behind the bottom panel? If not then it’s probably linked to a GFI circuit or the breaker tripped. Or, a bad board. Start with the simple stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Tom and Stacey
    TV - 2008 F350 Lariat DRW, 6.4 (done up) 8"bed, B&W3000 OEM Companion, Firestone Airbags w/ Wireless One compressor
    RV - 2018 GD Momentum 351M

Seasoned Camper
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    At the circuit board?

If you have power there and the fuses are good then I would say the circuit board my have gone bad. If you don't have power at the fridge then I would fiqure out how the wires ran to the fridge and troubeshoot from there.

If you end up bring it somewhere to get fixed or you find the problem let us know what it was.
    Thanks
    Verified no power getting to fridge. Taking it to the dealer next week and will report back what the issue was when they get it fixed. Thank you to all who responded!

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Subscribing to thread. We have power but temp is rising. Is freezer self defrosting? Noticed ice cream not as firm.
    Jim and Belinda H. Pa.

2018 337RLS- 2nd ac, dual pane windows, table and chairs, Kodiak disc brakes 12-28-17 (Thanks Ed!)

Seasoned Camper
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    At the circuit board?

Thanks
    After 7 weeks and 2 days we got our RV back. They replaced the power cord (still wouldn't work), lower circuit board (still wouldn't work) and a thermos sensor before it worked.

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dennysbabe View Post
    After 7 weeks and 2 days we got our RV back. They replaced the power cord (still wouldn't work), lower circuit board (still wouldn't work) and a thermos sensor before it worked.
    The old "easter egg" method. Not the most desired method of troubleshooting.
    2016 F350 4X4 CC SB SRW 6.7 Powerstroke with OEM 5th Wheel and Gooseneck Prep Package
    Bakflip G2 Bed Cover
    Andersen Ultimate Aluminum Fifth Wheel Hitch
    2017 Reflection 337RLS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12