Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Newbie with a question

We purchased a "new to us" 2015 303RLS a couple of weeks ago and towed it home (all of 1.2 miles - but I did get it backed into the driveway as planned). For some reason the DW stated 'no camping with snow, at least not the first time with a new trailer'. Yes we have been there and done that but we were about 20 years younger.

We have spent the last couple of weeks just getting it "stocked" with all the odds and ends and plan to go to a state park about six miles away next week for the initial "shakedown" and compiling of the list of all the things we forgot.

Only question that I haven't figured out yet is how to control the little LED lights that are in the "bottom" of the bedroom slide. I think that I have tried all of the possible switch combinations but I haven't found the right one....yet. Or maybe the previous owners "disabled" them somehow??? I wouldn't know why.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In my Solitude it is the switch in the water distribution closet, the Nautilus valve system. See if there is a switch there.
    -Al
    Al and Kathe
    House: Bass Harbor, Maine
    Home: Wherever we're parked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Highlighted states are those we have camped in for at least one night in our Solitude.
    2018 Solitude 310GK 110463 (Rhett) / 2018 F350 CC DRW 4x4 Lariat (Scarlett)
    Follow us: http://lobstersontheloose.com

Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by acadiaforever View Post
    In my Solitude it is the switch in the water distribution closet, the Nautilus valve system. See if there is a switch there.
    -Al
    Your 2015 will have the KantLeak valve system, but the switch for the LEDs under the bedroom slide should be near the water connections in the utility bay. It's not labeled and may be a little button rocker just above the water pump switch.

Rob
    U.S. Army Retired
    2012 F350 DRW CC LB Lariat PS 6.7
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes,
    Sailun LRG tires, solar, DP windows, W/D
    (Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    INLTApilot - Al is correct . . . it is the unlabelled round switch in the middle of the Kantleak water panel. (BTW, this is probably the most often asked question on this forum )

Welcome to GDRV Owners Forum ! Ask away on any questions you might have . . . we have had our 2015 303RLS for nearly four years . . . so, have gathered a fair amount of knowledge on this specific rig. There are also several other long time 303 owners on here who will help out.

Rob
    Cate & Rob
    2015 Reflection 303RLS

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, durn! That little round switch is the one I tried first. However, as part of the dealer's "prep" they decided that one of the motors for that slide needed to be replaced. Maybe when they were "messing about" up in that area they "disconnected" it somehow.

I am a retired engineer. I was just hoping for an easy answer first. It gives me my first chance to go "debugging".
    Jay & Alice
    2015 303RLS #711
    2007 Chevy Silverado 2500HD Diesel Crewcab
    Bedford, Indiana

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jay - Start by pulling the aft wall in the pass through storage to see the back side of this switch. It is an non-watertight switch in the middle of a water panel that is known to have some leaks. Others have had this switch fail from being dripped on. See the reference to this switch in the attachment to post #1 of this thread https://www.mygrandrv.com/fo...ly-Leak-Repair

There are lots of other things behind that wall that you will want to become familiar with. The converter, water pump, furnace ductwork, etc. I see that our 303s are only 81 numbers apart . . . there won't be many differences! (Retired engineer here too, BTW)

Rob
    Cate & Rob
    2015 Reflection 303RLS

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wonder how many retired engineers of various ilk there are on the forum? Probably quite a few.
    Al and Kathe
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Highlighted states are those we have camped in for at least one night in our Solitude.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, there's at least one who hasn't retired yet, but I'm close

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Steve and Peggy
    Based in beautiful East Tennessee
    2016 Reflection 337RLS
    2017 Ram 3500 CCSB 4x4 CTD

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And I'm another "almost". One hundred ten days... but who's counting? And we take off for who knows how long a mere 16 days after that to head to the Rally.
    Al and Kathe
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another "almost" 214 working days left.
    John & Kathy
    2014 F250 Lariat FX4 6.2L SBCC
    2014 Reflection 303RLS
    SW Indiana