User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does anyone know Joe's answer? I have a similar question - spray port on back of 320MKS with no controls in sight. No problem getting the quick connect fitting to seat, just no water coming out.
    Thanks!
    Eric and Carolyn
    Louisville KY
    2015 Ford F350
    2019 Reflection 320MKS

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For those that don't have water to the rear port, could it be that flow to that port is controlled by the front faucet controls? I don't have the rear spray port (that I've seen) but it was just a thought and wondering if anyone has tried it. It would seem to be the only way to have anything other than cold water back there, but maybe that's how it's suppose to be.
    2018 Reflection 303RLS
    2006 Chev 2500HD Duramax CC/SB/4X4
    Superglide2700 Bakflip F1

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So having the rear spay port and using it , it is not controlled by the spray valves at the nautilus panel. The only way I can see that you would not have water back there would be no connection above the coroplast under the trailer. Sneaking a peak under mine I could see the line going to the spray port but I am just assuming it is connected to the cold side of the plumbing lines going to the sink. So it could be possible that this did not get hooked up at factory assembly, they have been known to not do other things right. If under warranty have the dealer fix it, or you may want to drop a side of the coroplast and have a peak to see if there is a missing connection. You could also drop a part of it at the back by the spray port to see if there is a piece of pex hose hooked to the port.

Brian

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swunderle View Post
    Our 2018 28BH has a port on the passenger rear to hook the spray hose. Here is the problem. The connector must have a check valve in it. Once the trailer was hooked to city water I could not connec the hose to the quick connect fitting. Shut down city water supply and sleet pressure off at kitchen sink. Still could not push in coupler. Was able to push coupler in with Phillips screwdriver to relieve the pressure then the coupler would,attach. Disconnected hose turned water back on and tried to connecte. I was again unable to hook it up. Anyone had this problem? Resolution from GD?
    Its much easier to connect and disconnect with the water off and pressure released through a faucet. I also spray the connection with food grade silicone which helps greatly.
    MidwestCamper

Jim & Dawn
    Near Milford, Michigan
    2017 Imagine 2600RB
    2015 GMC Sierra 1500 Double Cab 4x4

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorvald View Post
    Not sure if everyone knows but a common mod for the 2800 is to install a dual faucet back there since the hot water tank is right beside it and is easy to plumb. Just need to replace the existing with one of these:

Attachment 13373

One of my projects this summer, had a friend with and older 2800 do it already and it’s great!

—-

EDIT: And I’m a dummy... 28BH does not equal 2800BH. So not sure if this still applies but I imagine (aha! See what I did there) it would. It’s so much nice to have hot water for rinsing dishes or other stuff outside.

Cheers
    Tim
    Tim~

Do you have a source for this faucet?

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Sure its the "Phoenix PF247701 Hot and Cold Spray Port, Black".

Should be on Amazon here:

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B01...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Cheers
    Tim
    2022 Momentum 25G (aka "Baby Mo")
    2020 Ram 3500 Laramie SRW | 6.7 HO Aisin | 6’4” bed | 3.73 gears | air suspension | 3694# Payload
    Blog Post: 1500 Pickup’s and Towing - The REAL numbers with example
    Blog Post: 2016-2018 Imagine 2800BH - 3500 lb Axles Tire Rubbing Issues

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My 2500RL has these same ports and one of my springs and seal assembly has broken and needs to be replaced or a work around modification. My question- why is there a check value at these ports anyway. Wouldn't the quick connect itself provide a pressure seal?
    2018 F150 4x4 3.5 ECO 3.55
    2017 Imagine 2500RL, Fastway E2 10K Hitch

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The rear spray port is cold water only. I was having a hard time trying to get the connection all the way in while depressing the lock ring. This resulted in not really getting a good connection and no water coming out although it seemed like it was connected properly. Then I figured out just push the connection in without messing with the lock ring. Clicks into place every time. I can do this under pressure or not.

Getting it out is a whole different story. Definitely need to relieve pressure first. That fixture leaves very little room to get your fingers in their to push down on the lock ring. I'm getting better at it but it usually requires a few curse words to get it accomplished - LOL
    Charles and Susan
    2021 Ram 3500 Laramie, 6.4 Hemi, 4x4 CCSB
    2021 337rls w/ Andersen hitch.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is common problem; just use Phillips head and lightly tap and it should free check valve inside. I also spray with WD40 and seems to help

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jw^2 family View Post
    I can get the quick connect hose attached to the rear spray port with no problem; I just can't get any water to flow back there. Is there a valve hidden somewhere that I need to turn on? The quick connect hose works fine when attached to the front spray port at the universal docking station in the front pass-through storage compartment.
    I am having the exact same problem now. Did you find a fix for this? I can connect the hose fine, but no water coming out. Water pump is on and working.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast