User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Stabilizers for 28bh

I've havent been able to find any info on stabilizer for refections with 4 point auto leveling. I've looked into the two main players I know of, JT Strong Arm and Steady Fast.

Do any of you have experience with these what are pros and cons?

I believe they JT Strong Arm could be problematic on my rig due to no clear cross member in the rear Jack area.
    2012 Ram 2500 6.7L Cummins
    • B&W Compainion
    • Trimble Suspension
    • Ownice Navigation

2018 Grand Design Reflection 28BH

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm, our Reflection actually seems fairly stable. With 3 kids running around there's just a bit of wiggle. And that's with the feet extended pretty far out. Our parking spot at home is a bit sloped and I don't have more than 4" of wood built up right now.

I wonder how well one of those king pin tripods would work. The BAL tripod has a ratchet so you can really load the tripod.
    2017 Ford F450 - our kids call her "Big Red"
    2018 Grand Design Reflection 28bh

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLexx View Post
    Hmm, our Reflection actually seems fairly stable. With 3 kids running around there's just a bit of wiggle. And that's with the feet extended pretty far out. Our parking spot at home is a bit sloped and I don't have more than 4" of wood built up right now.

I wonder how well one of those king pin tripods would work. The BAL tripod has a ratchet so you can really load the tripod.
    We had a king pin tripod for our Cougar and I hated it. It worked well but was a pain to drag it out and set it up. Also we use the fifth overhang to store bikes under.
    2012 Ram 2500 6.7L Cummins
    • B&W Compainion
    • Trimble Suspension
    • Ownice Navigation

2018 Grand Design Reflection 28BH

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 2500BDM View Post
    I've havent been able to find any info on stabilizer for refections with 4 point auto leveling. I've looked into the two main players I know of, JT Strong Arm and Steady Fast.

Do any of you have experience with these what are pros and cons?

I believe they JT Strong Arm could be problematic on my rig due to no clear cross member in the rear Jack area.
    If you are a member of the "Grand Design Reflection 28BH Owners" facebook page... then go there and search for "Strong Arm" (two words) on that page and look for the post with about 19 comments. There is a user that put them on, and I am sure he will give you some feedback on the JT StrongArm product. He also posted some pictures. If you aren't a member of that page... then join!
    2022 Momentum 351M-R
    2019 Ford F450 Platinum CC 6.7L Powerstroke FX4; Truck Covers USA American Work Tonneau; B&W 25K hitch; Airlift 5000 Ultimate+ w/WirelessAir; ZRoadZ back-up lamps
    Gone: 2018 Reflection 28BH; 2017 Ford F350 Platinum CCSB 6.7L Powerstroke FX4; 2015 GMC Denali 2500HD CCSB Dmax
    Gone but still in the family: 2004.5 Chev 2500HD CCSB LTZ Dmax

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a 2017 28bh and have not looked at the StrongArm stabilizers yet, but I have used 6" x 6" blocks under the leveling jacks and I think it helps stabilizing the trailer.