User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LCI Ground Control 3 - Meaning of Flashing LEDs?

Hi All,

When I turn on the control panel of the LCI Ground Control 3 in our 2018 311BHS, the red LEDs next to the Left and Rear buttons flash. There are no error codes on the LCD panel and the system seems to work. I've only hitched the RV for transport to storage and then unhitched it at the storage lot so have not auto leveled it.

I checked the LCI troubleshooting guide and there's no mention of flashing LEDs on the buttons - just troubleshooting error messages and codes on the LCD panel.

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you,
    Robert

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think it means the trailer is not level and is tilted to the left and rear. There an explanation about this in the manual.
    2017 Ford F450 - our kids call her "Big Red"
    2018 Grand Design Reflection 28bh

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rthorntontx View Post
    Hi All,

When I turn on the control panel of the LCI Ground Control 3 in our 2018 311BHS, the red LEDs next to the Left and Rear buttons flash. There are no error codes on the LCD panel and the system seems to work. I've only hitched the RV for transport to storage and then unhitched it at the storage lot so have not auto leveled it.

I checked the LCI troubleshooting guide and there's no mention of flashing LEDs on the buttons - just troubleshooting error messages and codes on the LCD panel.

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you,
    Robert
    Robert, there may be someone that has experienced this exact problem that may respond. I had a problem with my leveler and I called Lippert. Wow! Immediate response and totally accurate information was provided. They walked me through the problem step by step while I was on the phone.
    Good luck.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Robert,
    Any update on what the flashing indicators meant?

I have similar flashing lights and haven't located anything in the manuals. Last time I called LCI the rude guy on the phone was less than helpful. Not the same experience that Dan mentioned at all.
    '17 Reflection 30BH
    '17 Ram 3500 CTD Sport CC 4x4
    B&W RVK3600

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadDog66 View Post
    Robert,
    Any update on what the flashing indicators meant?

I have similar flashing lights and haven't located anything in the manuals. Last time I called LCI the rude guy on the phone was less than helpful. Not the same experience that Dan mentioned at all.
    I did not find the ultimate reason for the flashing LEDs. The system seems to work fine otherwise.

Robert

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rthorntontx View Post
    I did not find the ultimate reason for the flashing LEDs. The system seems to work fine otherwise.

Robert
    Mine's working as well so I guess I can live with the flashing lights as long as it is ��
    '17 Reflection 30BH
    '17 Ram 3500 CTD Sport CC 4x4
    B&W RVK3600

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    GC3 senses the trailer is out of level to one side (left) and Front to Rear (rear). Once it’s level the left and rear leds will go out and the center led will light up.
    Jerry & Linda
    Emma & Abby our Mini Golden Doodles & JR our Amazon Parrot
    2017 Reflection 337RLS, Build Date 01/2017, Titan Disk Brakes, Goodyear G614s 235/85/16 G Rated tires
    2022 F-450 King Ranch Ultimate, 4,868 lb Payload, Bedrug Bedliner, Andersen Ultimate II Aluminum 5th wheel hitch
    http://visitedstatesmap.com/image/FLGANCSCsm.jpg