Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SteadyFast stabilizer on Reflection TT

Is anyone using the steadyfast system with the factory power stabilizer jacks? I have a 312bhts. Underneath the rear of the trailer is my concern for clearance. They have the spare tire tucked under there getting in the way of everything.

http://www.steadyfast.com/

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gem1n1 View Post
    Is anyone using the steadyfast system with the factory power stabilizer jacks? I have a 312bhts. Underneath the rear of the trailer is my concern for clearance. They have the spare tire tucked under there getting in the way of everything.

http://www.steadyfast.com/

Thanks.

I had it on my 315rlts. The rear just has the one bar going across the coach. You may have to move propane lines when installing. I was chatting with the creator during my install and with those LCI stabilizer SteadyFast doesn’t work as good as it should. Honestly I would save the money and get these. Or replace the electric stabilizers with manual scissor.

Camco Olympian Aluminum Stack Jacks, Stabilize, Position And Level Your RV, Trailer Or Camper, Can Support Up to 6,00 lbs, Extends 17" - (4 Pack) (44560) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000760FWU..._WdM5Ab4Q3F95W

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Use those coinciding with my electric stabilizers or in place of?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Gem1n1 or anyone else - Did you end up getting the Steady fast stabilizers bars?

I'm looking at them and the JT strongarm version. I have a Reflection 315 RLTS and the only problem I see with aluminum jacks option is getting everything level without pushing the frame up so as it offsets the balance somewhere else.

If anyone has any feedback on the JT strongarm or steadyfast with the power stabilizers I would love to learn what worked or didn't work for you.
    Jim & Kate
    2019 Ford F350 CC 6.7 Diesel DRW
    2020 Solitude 344GK
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    2017 Ford F250 6.7 Diesel (Sold - already miss her)
    2018 GD Reflection 315RLTS (Sold)