User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leon T View Post
    Having raised all four of my kids with the camping lifestyle I congratulate you on your adventurism. We never full-timed it (work interfered with that idea), but took some magnificent trips that my kids (now in their 20's and 30's) still talk about. You will never, ever regret what you are doing. Have fun!
    That's our goal, we both grew up camping so know how big of an impact it can have even as adults. And hopefully the places they are seeing make a lasting impact even as young as they are. We've already seen how trips to space centers have sparked interests in rockets and space, our three yo girl came up to us with a rocket built out of legos about a month after we went to Huntsville. They already can remember!
    Chris and Karen - currently on the coast of the Olympic Peninsula

Roaming the country full time with our 2018 312BHTS Reflection behind a 2016 Ram 3500 6.7 Cummins and two preschoolers who are highly addicted to camping.

Follow our adventures @brownsignjunkies

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by orbiker View Post
    Thanks for sharing your adventures.
    When I was a Scoutmaster, in Harrisburg, Oregon (in all of the 90's) many of the scouts had never been out of the very local area. Some had never been to the ocean and it's only 60 miles away. I was able to widen their horizon a bit. It was great to be able to do that.
    You and your family are SO very lucky to be doing what you are doing.

Be safe and enjoy ever second. KEN
    I was a scout as a kid and a leader for my older boys as well. Before heading out on this adventure the only place I had seen outside the South east was the US Virgin Islands. Well traveled in the south though. It has been great seeing how different the rest of the country is in some aspects and not so different in others. Granted the shortage of sweet tea is taking some getting used to!
    Chris and Karen - currently on the coast of the Olympic Peninsula

Roaming the country full time with our 2018 312BHTS Reflection behind a 2016 Ram 3500 6.7 Cummins and two preschoolers who are highly addicted to camping.

Follow our adventures @brownsignjunkies

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12