User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good luck to you. I hope you get your trailer back soon and that solves your problem one and for all. Please post any additional info you find and especially your results. Hopefully all good!

Since I have a) Filled the reservoir to the proper level, b) Replaced the stock 50A breaker with a higher quality 80A breaker and C) only operated the slides and/or jacks when plugged into shore power or the running truck, I have not had any more issued on my trailer (knock on wood).

Chris
    Chris & Karen
    Fort Collins, CO
    2017 F-350 SRW 6.7 Lariat Value CC LB 4x4
    2018 Solitude 310GK - Sold 7/2023

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Final update (I hope!!). Lippert advised the dealer to replace the two front jacks and one of the pistons for the slides as they suspected blowby on all three. I'm not sure that was really the case, but nonetheless I picked it up a week ago and we brought it on our first real trip with no more issues.

Thanks everyone for your advice and input.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,
    We had similar issue with our 2019 310GK. In the beginning the slides would pop out 3/4” at the end of the auto level. About a month later it was popping out 4” at the end of the auto level, took it into the dealer and quickly diagnosed it with the help of GD to be one of the valves.

All fixed and we are happy.

Happy Camping !!!
    Loren and Crystal & Bear and Bailey (White Labs)
    2019 RAM 3500 Dually, 6.7 Cummins w/Asian, 4x4, CC and LB
    2019 Solitude 310GK AND 2013 Lance 850 CabOver

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The hydraulic leveling and slide out system are quite simple in component operation... there are 3 solenoids for the sis point levelers... one for front, one for left and one for right...

The entire hydraulic slide out system has ONE solenoid. It is not wired to try levelers... it the slide out solenoid is not working properly thus allowing hyd pressure to flow to the slides when hyd pump runs t9 adjust sis point level up system.

Also the usual cause of slide out creep out is either air in system or one of the hydraulic pistons leaking internally. An6 RV repair place authorized by Lippert should be able to diagnose this and verify problem very quickly.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Additionally the hydraulic pump will shut off if you hold the slideout button until motion stops and keep holding ... not recommended BUT there is a hydraulic pump pressure switch in the circuit that will OPEN UP when hydraulic system pressure exceeds its set limit. When this occurs power to hyd pump motor is removed from circuit

This applies to both hyd slide motion or level up motion. Two separate control panels but pump pressure switch is COMMON to the entire circuit

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wonder if you have an adjustment problem. Read your manual on how to manually operate the leveling rams by closing the valves to the slide outs and using the slide out switch to operate the rams. You will need a 5/16 allen wrench to open/close the rams by hand. Good luck.
    2018 Solitude 375 RES 2022 F450 Powerstroke Dually

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123