User Tag List

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Howard great idea - Thanks
    2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th wheel with 6K axle upgrade. B&W 25K OEM Companion, Steadyfast system, 2022 F350 SRW 6.7 King Ranch 8' bed, Trailer reverse lights, rear spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, and Solar

Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here are a couple of pics of the unvented battery box that I converted to a vented box.......see post #59 above on what I did and parts to use....

Yea, before anyone says anything, I noticed that the metal bottom is just covered with rust! Wonder why G.D. doesn't paint that area during the build. It's another item to add to my list of things to do this spring....remove rust, prime, then paint.
    Last edited by xrated; 03-18-2019 at 06:27 PM.
    2016 F350 CrewCab Dually
    2018 Momentum 394M...Heavily Modded!
    2023 Suzuki GSX-S1000 GT+
    Excessive Payload is a Wonderful Thing

"If it ain't fast....It ain't Fun"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry if late to post to older thread, but this thread came up during search for topic of GD battery boxes.

My wife and I are new owners of a 2022 GD Reflection 150 260RD, and I have a question related to the OEM installed battery box. I was going over all of the RV when we got home and started to move materials from old RV to new RV what i think might be an issue with battery box, in forward storage compartment. The box is a 2-piece unit, and appears to be both vented thru bottom of box and thru box top vent hose. The actual box top was secured with a single screw, and the box was canted from front to back to allow for battery cables to be routed to the electrical bus and solar charger box. I would have thought that in order for the box to be properly vented that the box (top and bottom) would have been sealed/secured in a closed position, and that any cabling would have been routed thru proper bulkhead fittings. Am I missing something in translation here?

thanks in advance for help!

Sincerely

David

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567