User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChadandMel View Post
    Sure that’s a lot of $$...but it’s really only 4-5% of the purchase price...

Looks amazing and I will definitely look into it around my neck of the woods. Arizona’s a little far for ceramic coating lol.

Did he mention anything about it acting funny with the decals??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I never asked him. He has done a lot of TVs including his own. Where do you live? He had a man picking his trailer up the morning I dropped off. He drove down from Boise to have it done.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’m over here in Texas but use mine for work. I’d have to wait till I’m “off” with enough time to get it to someone. I take it they detailed it too before applying?

2017 Grand Design Solitude 379fls-r

2015 F250 FX4 6.7

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’m over here in Texas but use mine for work. I’d have to wait till I’m “off” with enough time to get it to someone. I take it they detailed it too before applying?

Yes they do. I just washed it as best as I could. The rest was up to them and and as you can see they did a superb job. If you have any questions give Matt a call. I know they are booked weeks in advance. Doug

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That looks like a very nice 55. I had a 4 door in high school that I had painted silver just about the same color. Fun car!

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can you clarify that cost for me? Linear feet? Square feet? For example, would my 40' 377mbs cost roughly $3k for the initial application and $280 per year ?

I'm in Phoenix too and am stressed about how to best protect my trailer from the harsh UV. Did they provide any specs on UV rejection/blocking?

I don't car eso much about how shiny it is, I just want it to protect the gel coat and stickers as much as possible.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    2017 Solitude 377MBS
    2018 Ram 2500 with diesel and air assist suspension.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi there. Our fifth wheel is 35. The cost was about $2800. They polish and hand apply the stages of sealant. He said it would help the decals but we know what the Az sun does. We were going to wash it today with the cleaner they sell. But if you are here in Phoenix you know it’s raining. It’s easy to clean after camping and shines like the day they did it. I think it’s around $7-8 dollars a foot to reapply each year. His shop is offf of Deer Valley about 23rd ave next to that white octagon dome. Call Matt at +1 (602) 909-1907 . Bob Moses Ceramic Coatings.Let him know Doug Bjarko sent you.let me know if you need anything else.

Good luck

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dougandsue View Post
    Hi there. Our fifth wheel is 35. The cost was about $2800. They polish and hand apply the stages of sealant. He said it would help the decals but we know what the Az sun does. We were going to wash it today with the cleaner they sell. But if you are here in Phoenix you know it’s raining. It’s easy to clean after camping and shines like the day they did it. I think it’s around $7-8 dollars a foot to reapply each year. His shop is offf of Deer Valley about 23rd ave next to that white octagon dome. Call Matt at +1 (602) 909-1907 . Bob Moses Ceramic Coatings.Let him know Doug Bjarko sent you.let me know if you need anything else.

Good luck
    I am curious how the coating is holding up? I was quoted $3075 this morning and I am considering options.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    2018 Solitude 377MBS

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mraplx View Post
    I am curious how the coating is holding up? I was quoted $3075 this morning and I am considering options.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    Hello. It’s holding up real well. Washed it a month or so ago. Still beads up and runs off. Just saw Matt last weekend and he said if the water still beads and runs off easily it is still good. See him when I notice it isn’t running off as well. Still very happy we did it. Hope that helps!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12