User Tag List

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

PullRite 2400 Series SuperLite vers Anderson 3200 - Ultimate Rail version

My old Reese is over 18 years old and a wee bit heavy for me to lug around. I have narrowed my search to the followning hitches ;
    Anderson 3200 - Ultimate 5th Wheel Connection -Rail version
    PullRite 2400 ISR Series SuperLite 20K Fifth Wheel Hitch

I like the Pullrite cone where if you get close it will slide in. The Anderson plastic cone supposedly will do the same but breakage might occur

Does anyone have experience with both. I know the Andersons get rave reviews, but have not read much on the Pullrite Superlite.

Thanks - Keith

on edit Trailer Life Artical - http://webcontent.goodsam.com/traile...vember2016.pdf
    2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th wheel with 6K axle upgrade. B&W 25K OEM Companion, Steadyfast system, 2022 F350 SRW 6.7 King Ranch 8' bed, Trailer reverse lights, rear spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, and Solar

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have the Pullrite 2400. Super easy to use. Yes, as long as your just over the cone it just slides right in. May be a bit of a clunk when you do. Biggest thing for me is forgetting to pull the retaining pin out before lowering the trailer. Also if you have air bags you'll need to deflate them before lifting the trailer.
    Dave and Patti
    I can't believe we got another one of these things!
    2023 303RLS
    2021 Ford F350 Supercab SRW SB

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Daveyator - thanks for the reply
    I should probably update this.

After talking to GD and Lippert and learning the use of above may void the frame warranty I decided to go with the Reese R20 Titan hitch. It can be removed in 3 manageable pieces. This hitch has isolation dampeners on all axis and is very solid. In my first two over very rough roads there was no clunking or chucking. It's worth looking in to for some folks. Cost is about the same. Amazon has some very good pricing.
    2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th wheel with 6K axle upgrade. B&W 25K OEM Companion, Steadyfast system, 2022 F350 SRW 6.7 King Ranch 8' bed, Trailer reverse lights, rear spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, and Solar