User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Horror Story,

My folks RV about half the time and have three Shitzous (spelling?). They were in Branson, Missouri and went to a couple of shows and were gone around six hours. When they got back AC had gone out. The temp in RV was over a hundred degrees. All three dogs were comatose with one having seizures. They quickly put all three dogs in a cold water bath to lower temps. Two recovered and one died. I am now paranoid about leaving our four Cavaliers for very long when it is hot and depending on AC to keep temps to reasonable levels. We do not have a WiFi temp monitor....I need to get one of those. I don't think either my wife or I could forgive ourselves if something like that happened to our fur children........
    2017 Reflection 303 RLS
    TV 2017 Nissan Titan XD CC Diesel 4x4

A rolling stone....we're in Tucson, Az. now.
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mmihalek View Post
    Mine is brand new, so no breaker issues yet. But I’ve only used it one weekend, and didn’t need the air on that much.

Thanks for the info!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    We are full timers and workampers so our three A/Cs are on every day and all day long now that it's in the 80s and 90s. We are here in the park though out the day so we know what's going on and haven't lost power here. We've only lost power a couple of times and it's been in thunderstorms late at night but the power was back on in half hour.....we run the generator until then.
    SOLD my 2017 Momentum 376TH being pulled by a 2014 Ford F-350 Lariat, FX-4, Crew Cab, Longbed, Dually. Not pulling the 5er, catch me on my 2013 CVO Harley Ultra Classic.

Map = states that we've stayed at least one night in our RV.

http://visitedstatesmap.com/image/AR...TNTXUTWYsm.jpg

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12