If so what are your thoughts and what would you add to the 303
    Matt & Dana , Kasey the Australian Cattle Dog
    2018 303rls
    2012 Ram 2500 6.7 diesel

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We “snowbird” in our 303. Not full time, but 5 months each winter in Florida. The space and amenities work really well for 2 humans, 2 border collies . . . and 1 cat . Been doing this for four winters . . . can’t think of anything that really needs to be added.

Rob
    Cate & Rob
    2015 Reflection 303RLS

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, we are considering campground hosting in a few years.
    Matt & Dana , Kasey the Australian Cattle Dog
    2018 303rls
    2012 Ram 2500 6.7 diesel

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a friend who just started full-timing / hosting in a 26' SOB travel trailer. He seems to get by OK. The 303 appears to be a very similar floorplan to out 297RSTS, but with the slides swapped and a 12 cu ft frig. If you don't use the wardrobe for a W/D, there should be adequate storage space. Good luck on your decision.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been in my 303 about half time since last June. I would say that if you have a lot of clothes you might run into some trouble. I have the 2018 with the window in the bedroom slide and you loose quite a bit of hanging closet space with that "improvement". We are fine as we don't have a big clothes inventory. I keep a lot of my clothes in the rear cabinet over the sofa. I'm pretty happy with the livability of the trailer.
    2018 303RLS (Window in closet slide, full size pantry, 16" rims, small fridge)
    2017 RAM 2500HD CrewCab Short Bed 4x4 w/Cummins
    B&W Companion Manual Slider for RAM puck system.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by klenger View Post
    The 303 appears...similar...to ou<r> 297RSTS.... If you don't use the wardrobe for a W/D, there should be adequate storage space.
    Regretfully the 303 does not have W/D prep.
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW 6.7L Platinum
    2019 315RLTS (purchased 16 Jul 18 from Campers Inn RV in Byron, GA)

Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We seriously considered the 303 when we were getting ready to go full-time. It was the lack of the full-width front closet that made us decide on the 337. We carry four seasons of clothing with us. The off-season clothes are packed in plastic bins under the bed while the clothes in use take up all the hanging space in the the closet and all the drawers in the dresser. We do not have a W/D and use the shelves on either side of the closet for bedding, etc. In retrospect, we would not have been happy with the closet and storage space in the bedroom in a 303 - but everyone is different.

Rob
    U.S. Army Retired
    2012 F350 DRW CC LB Lariat PS 6.7
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes,
    Sailun LRG tires, solar, DP windows, W/D
    (Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We full time in the 303. Have no real issues but are use to spending months on a 30 ft sailboat previously. We were wavering between 303 and 337 mostly because of the front closet. But went smaller because of all the traveling we do. We preferred the closet of the previous years ours is a 2018. So I ordered doors from GD and but the closet back after removing the top drawer. The window is still in the closet but doesn’t create an issue but increased hanging space enough for us.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We just came home from 5 months in our 2017 303rls. We packed everything we thought we might need and when we returned home, emptied half the stuff because we never touched it. Right now we are seriously considering selling our house and living full time in the 303. Your needs may be different but we feel "free" without being weighed down by a lot of stuff.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After a 6 week test trip last year, wife, 75 lb dog, and I are now finishing our first week of full-time in a 2017 303RLS. So far so good, heh, but I weighed every single item that went into it and tracked on a spreadsheet, to keep us disciplined on not trying to take too much. Clothes storage for 4- seasons included, albeit assuming "mild" winter locations.
    ============
    Norm and Mary Ann

2017 F-350 Crew Cab, Long Bed, SRW Diesel, Factory 5th Wheel/Gooseneck Prep Kit
    2017 Reflection 303RLS, Nov. 2016 Build
    Andersen Ultimate 3220 Hitch

Full-Timing as of June 2018!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast