User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We are building a house and will be living in our 303 the rest of the summer with four Cavalier Spaniels. I think we will be fine, esp since it is summer and can spend more time outside. I would not want to spend the winter in a 303 up here in the North Georgia mountains....maybe at the beach it would be fine. Condensation and keeping waterlines and tanks from freezing would be a pain. We have had to be more creative in clothes storage but on the 2-3 week trips that we have taken we usually over packed. If you only had to pack two seasons clothes it would be easy. Stay south and you will probably be fine and happy.
    2017 Reflection 303 RLS
    TV 2017 Nissan Titan XD CC Diesel 4x4

Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffdawgfan View Post
    I would not want to spend the winter in a 303 up here in the North Georgia mountains....maybe at the beach it would be fine. Condensation and keeping waterlines and tanks from freezing would be a pain.
    We have weathered 7-day stretches of single-digit lows with highs in the low 20s with 20 - 40 MPH winds. I cut a window in the Coroplast and put foam pipe insulation around the Pex lines to the kitchen island running from the main part of the basement back to where the lines re-enter the sub-floor. We went through some propane, but no problems with freezing lines, etc. The only times we have problems with condensation is with in-between weather where it's rainy and not cold enough to run the furnace and not hot enough to run the ACs. Even during those times, it's just the windows and frames and a quick wipe down in the morning takes care of it.

Rob
    U.S. Army Retired
    2012 F350 DRW CC LB Lariat PS 6.7
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes,
    Sailun LRG tires, solar, DP windows, W/D
    (Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12