User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JKellerJr View Post
    Jeff, Didn't you say you spoke with someone at Victron? Mine inst registering charging voltage. Plugged into the truck is registers the same as unplugged so its not accounting for the truck charge voltage. And plugged into shore power it still registers a drain from the inverter. Then magically an hour later it shows the batteries at full charge
    I did contact Victron and Battle Born, i was referred to this video which helped me a lot with the setup
    https://battlebornbatteries.com/shop...ttery-monitor/
    Not sure what type of batteries you have though (mine is setup for Lithium) which would be a different configuration than with AGM or Wet Cell
    Be sure you have all ground wires from the trailer side devices on one side of the shunt and then only the negative connection of the battery ground to the other side of the shunt.
    Jeff
    2018 Reflection 303RLS
    RAM 3500 SRW Crew Cummins LB 4WD (Stretch)
    Curt A16
    Battle Born Lithium batteries, Victron BMV-712, GoPower 2k Inverter with remote, Zamp 160W portable Solar,
    Custom converter disable switch for inverter use, more mods in the works

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For some reason that video isn't working right now, none are on the battle born site.

I have the same batteries as you, I was on the other thread and replied about the percentage settings on the victron.

What number did you use for Victron?
    2021 Solitude 375 RES-R
    2024 GMC Denali ultimate DRW

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JKellerJr View Post
    For some reason that video isn't working right now, none are on the battle born site.

I have the same batteries as you, I was on the other thread and replied about the percentage settings on the victron.

What number did you use for Victron?

01 Battery Capacity — 198AH *(i have 2 100a batts, Victron suggest use 99ah for each battery)
    02 Charged Voltage — 14.4v *
    03 Tail Current — 4.0% (You can change this down to 1%. This will allow the batteries be topped off in the absorption stage a little bit more. This will also allow extra time for balancing. If the charge current is high, than 4% of the charge current may be too high for the final top off.)
    04 Charged Detection — 03
    05 Puekert Exponent — 1.05 *
    06 Charge Efficiency Factor — 99% *
    07 Current Threshold — 0.10A
    08 Time to Go Averaging Period — 03
    09 Zero Current Calibration — ZERO
    10 Synchronize — SYNC
    11 Relay Mode – DFLT

You may need to perform a sync when done
    Jeff
    2018 Reflection 303RLS
    RAM 3500 SRW Crew Cummins LB 4WD (Stretch)
    Curt A16
    Battle Born Lithium batteries, Victron BMV-712, GoPower 2k Inverter with remote, Zamp 160W portable Solar,
    Custom converter disable switch for inverter use, more mods in the works

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuclearhowie View Post
    Instead of pulling the plug I put a piece of tape over the contacts in the upper left corner of the door frame. i assume this does the same thing not turning on the heating strips. I do get a little condensation build up collecting at the bottom of the doors but it is minimal. Then when we plug in somewhere I just take the tape off.
    Can you post a picture of that?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12