User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Grand Design customer service in my opinion has been VERY GOOD. Any issue I have reported has been addressed at no cost to me. They always responded to my emails or phone calls. Would buy another Grand Design in a heart beat.

Manufacturer
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    46 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chunker View Post
    Right now I give them a D-. I have written, email, twice on different matters and so far have not received any answers to my questions. 1st attempt was not answered at all. I eventually trouble shot the problem, fixed it and didn't worry about it. 2nd time I get a reply needing my VIN for a question that didn't need that info. Supplied the VIN and nothing. Few days later an email wanting to know if I was contacted and if I had any questions. My reply was that I replied to the VIN request but no answer to my question. No reply or response to that.

In my opinion, Winnebago Industries, which has very good customer service and owner support needs to kick some serious butt at GD and have them either get their act together or find another job. I have heard so much about "great CS at GD", so far just a bunch of "BS at GD".

Sad a simple question can't get an answer in almost 2 weeks time.
    CHunker
    So sorry your customer service experience with our team has not been what you expected. From reading the replies o this post looks like there were some questions answered. However, if your question has not been 100% answered, please send me a private message with your direct contact info and I would be happy to pas it on to someone for assistance.

Emily

Manufacturer
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    46 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by traveldawg View Post
    I called customer service on Wed and had to leave a message for them to call me back. Now it's Friday night and so far nothing. Guess I'll call again Monday. So far not impressed.... but have seen more posts praising them than not. Maybe that's once they answer (or call back?).
    Were you able to get through to our team to have your needs met? If not, please send over your info and I would be happy to get it in the right hands!

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've called and have had stellar customer service including reimbursement.

I have no complaints at this time concerning their customer service. I'd advise calling.
    2019 Momentum 395
    2018 Ram 3500 DRW 4.10 AISIN

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123