User Tag List

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Help removing speakers

I need some help! I have a 2016 Solitude 375re and am replacing my speakers on either side of the fireplace with cabinet doors that I was able to get from GD, which I really appreciate. I just tried to remove the speaker covers with out damaging them. They won’t budge! I took out the drawer that is just above and felt around for a hint on removal; nothing. Any ideas? Any help will be appreciated. Last option will be not to worry about damaging the speakers. Trama

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Were you able to remove covers? I need to do the same with one of mine that is not working.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm assuming that you've figured this out by now, but how did you end up getting the grills off?

Any tips on the process? We recently purchased a '16 375RE, and I'm planning on ordering the doors from GD like you did (the mid year '16 actually replaced the useless speakers with doors).

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just completed the process this spring. It is impossible to remove the panel with out cutting it out. Just be careful as the electrical wires are behind the speaker covers. I needed to put in junction boxes to neaten up the new cabinet space. Very happy with the outcome. Trama

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro