User Tag List

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Paso Robles, CA - Cava Robles RV Resort - Brand new, pic heavy

This place is amazing. Some of the park is still under construction until Aug, but many areas are open and I believe 50% off all sites until July 17th.

Big sites, level, and wine country. Only complaint is construction traffic and noise in some area (ours), but they shut it down around 3pm and I believe fri-sun are off limits. Any who, this post has taken me away from enjoying our vacation long enough, but I wanted to share with you all.

Here's some photos.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I read an article last year (or the year before) about this resort starting construction.......it sounded very nice - thanks for the pictures ! We will have to check it out in the coming years. Wine country resorts are popular and the several around the country (mainly CA) are relatively new, set to open or in various other stages of planning .

We were in Paso Robles a few years ago and very much enjoyed the short time we had. We wanted to meet up with the family of a "local boy makes good" in CA wine making and they were so appreciative of us stopping in and spending a couple hours and a bunch of $. That region has gained a solid reputation over the years for good wines and Carol agreed/agrees !

Dan
    Dan & Carol
    2014 303RLS Reflection #185 (10/2013 build)
    2012 Silverado LTZ Crew Duramax 2500HD
    2700/16K Pullrite Superglide