User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TCL TV pixalates

Using the standard GD antenna on my TCL. Everyone sitting still= great picture. Someone gets up and walks around and “Bam” screen pixalates. Wiring tight on t v. Where next to look?
    Eddie, Cindy, n Maddie (our fearless Yorkie)
    2012 F-350 LWB 4x4 6.7 SRW C-cab with B&W Turnover + Companion pulling a 2017 307MKS Reflection

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds like a loose coax connector
    2018 Freedom Elite 24FE, 2 Yorkies, and my wife MARILYN, HAM call K0LCB. Traveling around this great country, making friends and seeing lot of beautiful and interesting places

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When they are up moving around, are they turning lights on or off? Our last camper TV reception was horrible if the light over the sink was turned on, turn off the light and it was fine.
    2022 Reflection150 226RK
    2022 F150 Powerboost hybrid with 3.5L Ecoboost

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    UPDATE. Now no TV reception! Pulled every tv plate, some connections very loose so I tightened them. Even pulled the plate with the King Jack magic button. Still no TV. On-line King trouble shooting guide mentioned a red LED on the antenna itself. Climbed on the roof, Checked it out and it wasn’t working. Pulled the batwing and wiring was intact. Since my dealer can’t get me in till late August , I’ll call Grand Design tomorrow and see if they can send me a replacement wing since the RV is still under warranty.
    Eddie, Cindy, n Maddie (our fearless Yorkie)
    2012 F-350 LWB 4x4 6.7 SRW C-cab with B&W Turnover + Companion pulling a 2017 307MKS Reflection