Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Theatre seating vs Trifold 27bhs? And U dinette Tbh

Hello! I was wondering if anybody knows about switching out trifold ? My husband and I will be sleeping on that as my parents will have the bed and the kids (ages 6,3 and 1) on the bunks. If I understand the theater seats are nice and recline almost flat?
    Trying to decide which is a better sleeping/comfortable space. Anyone do this?

Also I saw in the 2400bh you can switch out the U dinette for Chaise lounge. I understand people prefer the lounge. I don’t know if the TBH allows for that. We like playing table top games and would need a place to eat if weather is bad. So if we’d go that if we decide on the TBS.
    I want to know our options.
    Last edited by Wonder05; 06-11-2018 at 06:49 PM.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wonder05 View Post
    Hello! I was wondering if anybody knows about switching out trifold ? My husband and I will be sleeping on that as my parents will have the bed and the kids (ages 6,3 and 1) on the bunks. If I understand the theater seats are nice and recline almost flat?
    Trying to decide which is a better sleeping/comfortable space. Anyone do this?

Also I saw in the 2400bh you can switch out the U dinette for Chaise lounge. I understand people prefer the lounge. I don’t know if the TBH allows for that. We like playing table top games and would need a place to eat if weather is bad. So if we’d go that if we decide on the TBS.
    I want to know our options.
    I've got the Transcend 27BHS. At the time I purchased, there wasn't the option to switch out the tri-fold or booth dinette. I think you can now order the theatre seats but I think the booth dinette is still mandatory unless they can do something at the factory. The Imagine line 2400BH and 2800BH come with the U-dinette.

As for tri-fold vs theatre seats, I wanted the tri-fold because it's the better sleeping option in my opinion. I've found it also provides more seating for the kids/adults when watching TV.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    2019 Transcend 27BHS
    Ontario, Canada

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have both a trifold sofa and theater seating in our Imagine 2970RL. The theater seats are super comfy and they do almost lay flat BUT, I wouldn't want to sleep a full night in them as you couldn't really turn over or sleep on your side.
    Is there any chance you can order the camper with a table and 4 chairs? We have the table and 4 chairs which nice, you could even add a couple more chairs at the end of the table if you wanted.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks! Mom and Dad decided they prefer the 27bhs as it is (less worry about the children bumping the top of the ladder. And I’m happy it’s a bit further away from the door as well. ) and they won’t mess with the buttons like the heated seats all the time lol plus, more people can sit on the couch.

They don’t want chairs cause loose some storage and the kids are currently small enough to squeeze into the booth without too much worry (even the baby can sit more secure and he isn’t ready to sit in a chair by himself. I appreciate all the help.
    Last edited by Wonder05; 06-13-2018 at 06:54 PM.