User Tag List

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
    Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New York group???

Is there a New York State GD Owners Group? We're from the Finger Lakes and wondering if there's a group of Grand Design owners nearby who get together for camping.

UPDATE
    We have set a date for a get-together (not restricted to New York State - anyone is welcome to join us!) - July 12-13-14 at The Villages at Turning Stone (315-361-7275). We are reserving our sites now, so if you call for reservations, ask to be with the Grand Design group in Poplar Village.

So far, the following people have reservations: nyfingerlakes, Joscelyne3, houndbb, TwoElkhounds, 2hams and Country Campers. Those are their forum member screen names.
    Additional information: as above, respectively: Eric & Lorna site 402 (arr. 11th); John and Carol site 404 (arr. 10th), Bruce & Nancy site 428 (arr. 11th); Dan & Helen site 406 (arr. 11th); Kay & Dave site 405 (arr. 10th); Brian & Michelle site 436.

JUST TO REVIEW: We are a group of Grand Design owners who are getting together for a camping weekend at Turning Stone Resort in Oneida, New York (east of the I90 and I81 crossing in Syracuse, NY off I90). This is the first time we are getting together and it is NOT a RALLY - just a comfortable first meeting. We welcome any Grand Design trailer owner to join us for the July 12-14 weekend if you are interested in meeting new friends! We're looking forward to meeting people - come and join us!
    Last edited by nyfingerlakes; 01-26-2019 at 05:46 PM. Reason: Added updated information.
    Happy campers! / Lorna & Eric and our little furball, Finnan, Canandaigua, NY
    2019 GMC Sierra Denali HD 6.6L Duramax Turbo Diesel, Allison 6 speed transmission, 5th wheel setup, Pullrite SuperGlide 20k
    2018 Reflection 303RLS Built 3/2018, Dual AC's

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not aware of any group but depending on where you want to go maybe we can meet up.

Jim
    D & J
    2016 Reflection 337RLS
    2014 F350, 6.7, Anderson Ultimate

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I see there are groups in other states, but hadn't seen one for NY. I know there is a Northeastern group, but that seems to be based in Delaware?
    Happy campers! / Lorna & Eric and our little furball, Finnan, Canandaigua, NY
    2019 GMC Sierra Denali HD 6.6L Duramax Turbo Diesel, Allison 6 speed transmission, 5th wheel setup, Pullrite SuperGlide 20k
    2018 Reflection 303RLS Built 3/2018, Dual AC's

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes the NE Rally has been in Delaware for a few years. I have not attended but are looking in the future.
    I don't get a lot of time right now but if there was something closer I would like to meet up with other owners.
    Maybe something around Lake George. I would even go further into NY state. I grew up in Fort Plain.
    We are headed to Shenandoah National Park later this year.
    D & J
    2016 Reflection 337RLS

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We live in Erie, PA, about 3 1/2 hours from Finger Lakes. We also don't have a lot of spare time and usually need to enjoy our 2150RB on weekends. MAybe can plan a trip to meet half way, around Niagara Falls. We are new, very new to this TT, as we pick it up later today. Hope our paths cross...

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My wife grew up in Salamanca NY and went to Allegany State park all the time. We have been thinking of a trip there that is not too far from Erie.
    D & J
    2016 Reflection 337RLS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    New to the group as of today. Usaly a Facebook user so I hope this is in the correct place. I’m announcing an Imagine Rally in Norther Massachusetts on August 3-5. Email me at [email protected] if any questions. ThanksClick image for larger version. 

Name:	1484CE8C-C72A-4EF5-8923-627580AB6B9D.jpeg 
Views:	14 
Size:	310.7 KB 
ID:	13755

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don’t know of any groups in NY. But would be interested in one. We live in the Buffalo area. Love our reflection 29RS.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nyfingerlakes View Post
    Is there a New York State GD Owners Group? We're from the Finger Lakes and wondering if there's a group of Grand Design owners nearby who get together for camping.
    Didn’t see this before now. We do spring and fall weekends (usually first 5 opener, last 5 closer, but they’re flexible) at a little family owned CG about 1/3 of the way up the west side of Cayuga Lake. Lots to do in the area, not far from anything (including home). We’d do weekends other than those next summer. We’ve tentatively planned a week or so near NH shore, but no firm dates yet. If other GD owners in and around the state want to get together, we’d be up for it. We’re right in (the big, fat) middle (sorry, it’s a cat joke), so it would be easy for us to go anywhere.
    Bruce and Nancy
    2018 Imagine 2150rb
    2011 Silverado 1500 5.3L

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I as well have been searching for a New York state rally- I live North of Watertown, NY. Would love to see a New York rally somewhere throughout our great state.

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast