Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Nerw Reflection owners, old time travelers

After spending the last two Florida winters in a 25' single slide our family Boxer decided there wasn't enough room for my wife and I to be in the trailer with her. To accommodate this spoiled brat's wishes we bought a 2018 Reflection 315RLTS and the first thing the mutt did when we showed it to her was to jump into the closet beside the bed. She has now claimed that closet as hers so my wife and I are trying to figure out where to hang our clothes. Any suggestions would be helpful.

For our first official outing we hope to take the Reflection down to Gatlinburg in July. We made reservations in Pigeon Forge without telling the Boxer but hopefully with her approval we'll spend a week enjoying the mountains and the Reflection. Without that approval we might have to settle for camping in a WalMart lot down the road from us. If you have ever had a Boxer you know what I'm talking about.

My wife and I are interested in joining a traveling group as that would be a first for us. We spend Jan-Mar outside of Deland, Fla but would like to join a group that travels to other parts of the US, Canada and Mexico when we're not in Fla. Of course, joining such a group would be subject to the approval of the Boxer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congratulations! Welcome to our group! It’s amazing how bossy those fur kids get
    2018 Freedom Elite 24FE, 2 Yorkies, and my wife MARILYN, HAM call K0LCB. Traveling around this great country, making friends and seeing lot of beautiful and interesting places

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LC.. Do you know of any US traveling groups? We plan on going to the event in Goshen, Indiana in August and hopefully will make some contacts there as well. We have always talked about joining a caravan to Mexico also. The Boxer got all excited about that idea and has been watching all the online videos she can find on "How To Bark In Spanish."

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Edd & Karol View Post
    After spending the last two Florida winters in a 25' single slide our family Boxer decided there wasn't enough room for my wife and I to be in the trailer with her. To accommodate this spoiled brat's wishes we bought a 2018 Reflection 315RLTS and the first thing the mutt did when we showed it to her was to jump into the closet beside the bed. She has now claimed that closet as hers so my wife and I are trying to figure out where to hang our clothes. Any suggestions would be helpful.

For our first official outing we hope to take the Reflection down to Gatlinburg in July. We made reservations in Pigeon Forge without telling the Boxer but hopefully with her approval we'll spend a week enjoying the mountains and the Reflection. Without that approval we might have to settle for camping in a WalMart lot down the road from us. If you have ever had a Boxer you know what I'm talking about.

My wife and I are interested in joining a traveling group as that would be a first for us. We spend Jan-Mar outside of Deland, Fla but would like to join a group that travels to other parts of the US, Canada and Mexico when we're not in Fla. Of course, joining such a group would be subject to the approval of the Boxer.
    Welcome Edd and Karol,
    Happy trails to ya'll. Keep in touch. We are new to the RV crowd. purchased our RV 3 months ago. We've made 5 trips and logged 1,050 miles so far.

Keith & Patsy Staudt & Buttercup (pet dog)
    "Back 9 Adventures"
    Bridge City, Texas 77611

2018 GD 2150RB
    2012 Ford FX4