Likes Likes:  0
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

27bhs 1500 btu a/c ok? Or need a 2nd?

Hello,
    My parents have just asked dealer to give them his best offer on a 27bhs on the lot. They are not sure what the should be looking for though. Someone told them they don’t Need a slide. They are not even sure what to look for as far as price dealer is website says manufactur suggested retail $30,000. In Pennsylvania.

I read something at one point about getting a builder sheet. Right now though, I can’t seem to locate it.

Edited: slmeone told them they don’t need a Slide Topper. Since they would have 1 slide.
    Last edited by Wonder05; 06-14-2018 at 03:17 PM. Reason: Left out topper

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Most manufacturers stick a 13.5 ac in a trailer that size. With the good insulation on a GD, one 15k is plenty unless you live in s Florida or Texas.
    Do they need a slide? No, but on those rainy days where you are stuck inside, maybe with grandkids, the extra room is great.
    2018 Imagine 2800bh
    2018 Ram 2500
    6.4 heni

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jking46 View Post
    Most manufacturers stick a 13.5 ac in a trailer that size. With the good insulation on a GD, one 15k is plenty unless you live in s Florida or Texas.
    Do they need a slide? No, but on those rainy days where you are stuck inside, maybe with grandkids, the extra room is great.
    Oh my gosh sorry, slide Topper I meant. Good To know about the AC

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Revisited this thread and saw your correction. Slide topper? Hard yes. It protects the slide and keeps the sun off, making it cooler.
    I won't have a camper without.
    2018 Imagine 2800bh
    2018 Ram 2500
    6.4 heni