User Tag List

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New member, first camper, first trip...in SD

Hey ya all,

We just bought our first camper, Imagine 3170BH, 28th of May. We actually picked it up on the 31st and then headed out from SD the very next day to WI with our girls. We were lucky enough to learn a bunch of things from KOA workers over the trip because we had hardly any experience camping. We had a blast on our week long trip and look forward to more camping trips.

Hope I can learn as much as possible to help us enjoy our Imagine over the next few years.

Scot "Zee"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congratulations! Welcome to our group!
    2018 Freedom Elite 24FE, 2 Yorkies, and my wife MARILYN, HAM call K0LCB. Traveling around this great country, making friends and seeing lot of beautiful and interesting places

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats and welcome. . . .
    Joe & Dee
    Ontario, Ohio
    2018 Chevy 3500HD LTZ Duramax Crew Cab SRW Short Bed Payload 3523#
    2019 Reflection 337RLS bought February 2019 Dry Pin Weight = 2,320#, UVW = 11,100#
    Hitch - PullRite Super Glide 2700 - 16K
    Bed Cover - Roll-N-Lock
    TPMS - Tire Tracker TT-500 (non flow thru)
    Rear Observation Camera - Rear View Safety model RVS-155W-FB (2400-2500MHZ)

2017 303RLS bought April 2017 / Traded February 2019

Map represents States visited with our 303RLS /337RLS

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 2rr2nv2018 View Post
    Hey ya all,

We just bought our first camper, Imagine 3170BH, 28th of May. We actually picked it up on the 31st and then headed out from SD the very next day to WI with our girls. We were lucky enough to learn a bunch of things from KOA workers over the trip because we had hardly any experience camping. We had a blast on our week long trip and look forward to more camping trips.

Hope I can learn as much as possible to help us enjoy our Imagine over the next few years.

Scot "Zee"
    Welcome, Scott!!

Happy trails to you. Maybe we will meet up someplace and see how ya'll are doing.
    We bought our Grand Design back in March. We've made 5 trips and logged 1,050 miles so far!

Keitih & Patsy Staudt & Buttercup (pet dog)
    "Back 9 Adventures"
    Bridge City, Texas 77611

2018 Grand Design "Imagine" 2150RB

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you all! Yeah, we've only done the one trip so far. so our Imagine has roughly 1600 miles on it. We're heading out to Custer, SD next weekend... with NO kids (they'll be at In-Laws camping in the backyard). WOOT. We intend to hit every KOA nearby as we slowly work out from our home. we would have tried closer but being as it's coming up on July 4th, for some reason, almost all the campgrounds are full or dang close. Not complaining. we get to go CAMPING!!!!!!!

Scot "Zee"

A rolling stone....we're in Tucson, Az. now.
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First trip out and it wasn't to the local campground.....you're a brave man! Congratulations on the successful journey. Yep, you're in the right place.....lots of help here on this board.

Where are you at in SD? We are in Rapid City for the summer then moving to southern Ariz. for the winter. We're full timers.
    SOLD my 2017 Momentum 376TH being pulled by a 2014 Ford F-350 Lariat, FX-4, Crew Cab, Longbed, Dually. Not pulling the 5er, catch me on my 2013 CVO Harley Ultra Classic.

Map = states that we've stayed at least one night in our RV.

http://visitedstatesmap.com/image/AR...TNTXUTWYsm.jpg

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks. Well, it must be genetic. My parents (just found this out the last trip) bought a camper and then headed out to the Hills that same week, just like we did. Wife didn't want to stay at my parents (that's another story) and really pushed for a camper. Things worked out and the rest is history.

We are living out in Box Elder, just south of Ellsworth.

Scot "Zee"