Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New Imagine 2600RB Owner

Friday we take delivery of our new 2019 Imagine 2600RB. Third TT for us ( #1 Starcraft and #2 Keystone ) and this one is very nice! Saturday I'll setup at a local RV park and test it all out. Then take it in the mountains for a couple of days for more testing. Finally, we will be going to Glacier National Park--our annual summer trip. We stay at the KOA in St Mary.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats and welcome. . . . Glacier is on the to do list. . . . . .
    Joe & Dee
    Ontario, Ohio
    2018 Chevy 3500HD LTZ Duramax Crew Cab SRW Short Bed Payload 3523#
    2019 Reflection 337RLS bought February 2019 Dry Pin Weight = 2,320#, UVW = 11,100#
    Hitch - PullRite Super Glide 2700 - 16K
    Bed Cover - Roll-N-Lock
    TPMS - Tire Tracker TT-500 (non flow thru)
    Rear Observation Camera - Rear View Safety model RVS-155W-FB (2400-2500MHZ)

2017 303RLS bought April 2017 / Traded February 2019

Map represents States visited with our 303RLS /337RLS

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats and welcome. We’ve had a couple of trips in our 2600RB and love it! We are heading out again this weekend for another shake down before we head to Mount Rushmore in July. Enjoy and happy camping!
    Vince and Peg
    Kennedy (Bernese Mountain Dog)
    2017 Chevy Suburban Premier Edition w/max tow pkg.
    2018 GD Imagine 2600RB

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, my husband and I are looking into the 2600RB. This would be our first tt. Do you have any buying tips you could give us? I hear buying at the end of the year ? We live in Flower Mound, Texas and there’s a dealer just down the road asking $28,995 but thinking we could get it cheaper later in the year. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We are really new to camping, we just started last June. Our 2600RB is our second camper and we really love it! As far as getting the best deal, I think you just have to be reasonable with them but know what your bottom line is and be willing to walk away. We ought ours at a show and felt we made a pretty good deal with our trade. If you wait until the end of the season you will miss a lot of great camping opportunities. I gues you have to weigh money vs. enjoyment. For what it’s worth...we chose not to wait. Good luck!
    Vince and Peg
    Kennedy (Bernese Mountain Dog)
    2017 Chevy Suburban Premier Edition w/max tow pkg.
    2018 GD Imagine 2600RB

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We just purchased our (first TT) 2600RB at Lazydays in Tucson for $29k out the door (about $26,500 for the rig), plus they include a few kickbacks, such as 14 free camping nights and a free break-in night at the KOA next door. Not the greatest customer service, but not the worst. Unfortunately, most RV places get mediocre reviews. Good luck!

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hope you enjoy the 2600RB... we looked at that model first, very similar to out first TT (Tracer 230FBS) ... but ultimately went with the 2670MK for more floor space for the fur kids - 2 bullmastiffs.

Lthrnck1775
    2018 Imagine 2670MK
    2013 Nissan Armada Platinum 4WD