User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi alexykranjec,
    I'll try and answer as best as I can. 1)I actually have not run the AC yet, but it's on my list to test out this week. It ran onsite at the dealer and I don't recall it being loud. 2) the table is fine. We've had dinner for 5 on that table (a bit cramped, but doable). I sat on the outside of the table between the table and the stove... it's not too wobbly. 3) The mattress does leave a little to be desired, so I purchased a down topper for it and it sleeps great now. Time will tell, but for now it's great and works for us. We've had a few nights with a 5 year old wedged in there and it's been fine too. :-)

Chris
    Christopher Clarke
    2019 Imagine XLS 21BHE
    2018 Toyota Tundra
    3 boys, my girl and a mandolin

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lanexa View Post
    Hi all,
    My name is Chris and I'm the new owner of a 2019 Imagine XLS 21BHE travel trailer! This is my first trailer, having camped and fished for years in a VW Vanagon. We now have 3 boys and have moved up to the Grand Design! We took our maiden voyage last weekend and it was flawless. Kids had a blast and we started figuring out how use everything. I've been trolling the forums for weeks now and there seems to be a great spirit here among responders. I'm sure I will have a lot of questions down the road and appreciate what I've learned already.

Looking forward to interacting more down the road and hope we cross trails. I play old time and bluegrass music, so if you hear that nonsense coming from a Imagine XLS with California plates, come say howdy.

Christopher Clarke
    2019 Imagine XLS 21BHE
    2018 Toyota Tundra
    3 boys, my girl and a mandolin
    Bluegrass--perfect. Probably considered "main stream bluegrass", but I enjoy Rhonda Vincent, Alison Krauss & Union Station, and does anyone not like Chris Stapleton? (Oh, and welcome to the forum!)
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW 6.7L Platinum
    2019 315RLTS (purchased 16 Jul 18 from Campers Inn RV in Byron, GA)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12