User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New Imagine XLS 21BHE

Hi all,
    My name is Chris and I'm the new owner of a 2019 Imagine XLS 21BHE travel trailer! This is my first trailer, having camped and fished for years in a VW Vanagon. We now have 3 boys and have moved up to the Grand Design! We took our maiden voyage last weekend and it was flawless. Kids had a blast and we started figuring out how use everything. I've been trolling the forums for weeks now and there seems to be a great spirit here among responders. I'm sure I will have a lot of questions down the road and appreciate what I've learned already.

Looking forward to interacting more down the road and hope we cross trails. I play old time and bluegrass music, so if you hear that nonsense coming from a Imagine XLS with California plates, come say howdy.

Christopher Clarke
    2019 Imagine XLS 21BHE
    2018 Toyota Tundra
    3 boys, my girl and a mandolin

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats on your new trailer. My brother in law is looking for something just like it. Have fun.
    Jim and Belinda H. Pa.

2018 337RLS- 2nd ac, dual pane windows, table and chairs, Kodiak disc brakes 12-28-17 (Thanks Ed!)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congratulations! Welcome to our group!
    2018 Freedom Elite 24FE, 2 Yorkies, and my wife MARILYN, HAM call K0LCB. Traveling around this great country, making friends and seeing lot of beautiful and interesting places

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Chris,

That's a perfect unit for visiting festivals! I struggle a little with my Momentum at some of the venues. Come on out to the GD Quartzsite rally next January and stay for the Blythe Bluegrass Festival the next weekend - look for the Momentum with the Banjo Hangout sticker on it and scary banjo sounds coming out of it.
    Keith Regli
    2016 Momentum 388m
    2015 Silverado 3500HD DRW
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    HI Keith,
    My band Plow played Blythe years ago - great festival in the winter! We had ball there. I'll keep Quartzsite in mind and hope to see you around. I'll be camped at Summergrass in Vista, CA in August in case you're there too.
    Christopher Clarke
    2019 Imagine XLS 21BHE
    2018 Toyota Tundra

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How much tongue weight are you getting on your 21BHE?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AintLifeGrand View Post
    How much tongue weight are you getting on your 21BHE?
    I'll have to calculate when I'm back in California next week - currently in Virginia. (Just looked up how to calculate tongue weight!)

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Christopher Clarke
    2019 Imagine XLS 21BHE
    2018 Toyota Tundra

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How have you liked the unit this far? We are seriously considering. A few questions: 1) is the TV in an odd location for watching from the sofa? 2) does the privacy curtain for the “master bed” help at all? 3) can you have the shower curtain opened half way or does it have to go all the way to latch? Think a parent having to help shower a small kid but you don’t want it all the way closed...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We love it. And our 3 boys love it. Taking it out next weekend again!! Yes, the TV is in an odd spot for couch sitting, but not for the bed or for the bunk beds. Honestly, we've only had the TV on when we were parked at home to test it out....has not been an issue for us.
    Privacy curtain for the master does help! Shower curtain a retractable "curtain" and doesn't really work half way. But you can wash a kid with the flexible shower head/hose and not get water outside of the pan.

I bought a super light ladder for the bunks and that makes all the difference for the kids getting to the top.

Let me know if you have any other questions,
    Chris
    Christopher Clarke
    2019 Imagine XLS 21BHE
    2018 Toyota Tundra

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Chris! Sounds like you guys are loving it. Here’s a few more for ya: 1) I’ve heard on these non-ducted AC units the AC can be quite loud. Do you find the AC louder than you’d expect? 2) Hows that single telescoping table pole? I’d think that might make table a bit more wobbly than others, or not really? 3) With the Murphy bed, is it s special mattress, or would any mattress work? My concern is that if I replaced it with a memory foam like this Zinus, it would deform the mattress over time if it bends to fold up...
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B006L9VANK..._THzxBb020CA34

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast