Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Refrigerator Wood Panels

There is a plastic piece at the bottom of the refrigerator door that holds the wood panel inserts up. On almost every trip our plastic piece comes loose, allowing the panel to drop. Has anyone else had this issue, and if so, are there any long-term fixes. We have the 2018 303RLS with the single refrigerator.
    Steve & Ann Ellis
    2018 Reflection 303RLS
    2019 Ram 3500 6.7 Cummins

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sellis1053 View Post
    There is a plastic piece at the bottom of the refrigerator door that holds the wood panel inserts up. On almost every trip our plastic piece comes loose, allowing the panel to drop. Has anyone else had this issue, and if so, are there any long-term fixes. We have the 2018 303RLS with the single refrigerator.
    The plastic piece at the bottom of the door does not hold the panel. There are 2 small plastic pins
    located at the bottom of the door that the panel rests on. The black plastic is only a decoration.
    The 2 plastic pins have recessed and need to be out to the edge of the plastic in order to hold the panel.

Ed

Sent from my SM-P550 using Tapatalk

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They don't appear adjustable to me. Maybe they need to be longer to allow the panel to rest on them.
    Steve & Ann Ellis
    2018 Reflection 303RLS
    2019 Ram 3500 6.7 Cummins

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sellis1053 View Post
    They don't appear adjustable to me. Maybe they need to be longer to allow the panel to rest on them.
    We had the same problem and ordered new pins. The new ones are not any longer and I noticed that one pin had gone further inside. I have replaced the pins and have yet to test it on the road. It's possible that the guides on the sides of the panel have too much play in them and need to be adjusted to reduce the play in the panel.

Ed

Sent from my SM-P550 using Tapatalk